Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is currently, 100% remote / work from home until further notice. Once it is safe to do so, we will be operating as a hybrid workforce with the option to work at home, in the office, or a mix of both.
Resolver is looking for a Email Deployment Specialist to own the email deployment process while ensuring the integrity of data!
Resolver is a high-growth SaaS company whose intuitive, no-code platform gives our customers a clear picture of their risks so they can make quick and effective decisions. The global pandemic has certainly taught us that the ability to manage uncertainty is the challenge of our generation. At Resolver we are transforming risk management to risk intelligence so organizations can protect people and assets and deliver on their purpose.
We are ambitious in both our mission and our culture. As a scale-up, we have the innovative, non-hierarchical approach of a start-up blended with the stability and financial security of an enterprise. Resolver has been named one of Canada’s Great Places to Work five years in a row, our average tenure is 3 years and year over year 92% of Resolverites chose to stay with us.
So, what does that really mean for you? Let the hiring manager tell you:
Hey! I’m Joe,
I’m the Marketing Analytics and Site Optimization Lead at Resolver. We're continuing to grow our team, which is where you come in! You will be an expert on our marketing automation platform (Marketo), particularly as it relates to email deployments. You'll also be an expert on the data Marketo produces and how it fits into the bigger data picture (which in our case includes Salesforce, Outreach.io, Unbounce, Zoominfo and others).
Once we have the fundamentals covered, we want to start experimenting: what other signals are in our data? What other sources can we match it against? Are there smarter, more responsive ways to communicate insights?
Ideally, you're at a place in your career where you're confident with your experience (maybe as an Email Specialist, or maybe in data and analytics) and you're looking to add new skills to your toolset. If that sounds like you, let's chat!
Let's break down the day-to-day a little further:
- Manages deployment of email campaigns using Marketo, ensuring that emails render and function correctly within a variety of browsers and devices.
- Provides ongoing platform support for content creation team.
- Creates and maintains audience segmentation and filters to enable effective targeting of users at various phases in the lifecycle.
- Helps drive strong performance across a variety of email campaigns and supports efforts to grow the email database.
- Identifies A/B testing opportunities, executes and optimizes against results.
- Monitors integrity of platform data, while looking for opportunities to enhance it to better support Account Based Marketing approaches.
- Uses Marketo data to help optimize the conversion funnel & drive more opportunities
- Maintains and understands best practice on email compliance and management of opt-in practices & policies. CAN-SPAM, CASL & GDPR mean something to you!
- You stay on top of industry trends and don't shy away from bringing these ideas back to the team!
Reporting, Analysis and Data Enrichment:
- Tracks and builds dashboards from various sources to identify impact, provide insights for stakeholders.
- Ensures accurate synchronization between Marketo, Salesforce, and other systems and that processes are in place and documented to maintain data integrity
- Run weekly audits to monitor performance of email campaigns
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build effective, measurable marketing campaigns and programs in Marketo
- Oversee, optimize and leverage the current marketing tech stack (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LeanData) including maintaining tool integrations and automations, evaluating and implementing new tools, liaising with vendors, and working with IT to manage and support users.
- Looks for opportunities to enrich data by combining internal and external sources to provide a nuanced view of potential customers and identify targeting opportunities
More about you:
- You have been building your career over the last 2-3 years, you may have been an email specialist, or in a data role, no matter which, you know you're analytical and metric driven!
- You're experienced in Marketo or similar, and can utilize tools to their full potential
- You have a strong aptitude for data and may have learned Python, html, or SQL along the way!
- You are curious and are keen to make recommendations on how we can improve.
- You are a collaborator and build strong relationships.
What we’ll give you in return
We know how important diversity is in creating solutions for all people. Our vision is one where all people have the skills and confidence to harness the power of technology to create a better and more inclusive future. We have a comprehensive rewards package to show our team our appreciation for everything they do:
- Health and Wellness Benefits: 100% paid by us for health and dental from day one. And our vision care is every 12 months! We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a bike.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We host a learning workshop about every 6 weeks on topics like Time Management, Self-Awareness and Giving Feedback; we also have e-learning to meet the needs of our remote team. We offer a Career Development Program to help you identify and build your skillsets for internal growth opportunities and beyond. We also have a Coaching Program for all our managers. We know how important it is to have a good boss, so we invest in their development.
- Vacation: it's open, which means we don't worry about an accrual clock. On average, we see most folks enjoying between 3-4 weeks off a year.
- Parental leave: Best-in-class top-up for new parents - 100% for 15 weeks new parents and a bonus 5 weeks for birth mothers.
- Flexibility & trust – While we are remote for now, we enable our team to create a work environment that will set them up for success. We hire adults and we trust you to manage your outcomes. Day-to-day, everyone is given the option to decide whether they want to work remote or in-office depending on the needs of their role.
- Back in the Office – If you choose to come into the office once we’re back, you will have access to snacks and beverages and in-office games like Switch, chess and ping-pong. We will be offering up lots of opportunity for team socials too, including the folks who are remote!
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, click here to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Resolver is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please notify the applicable recruiter or contact us directly at [email protected]
Ontario M5V 2H1