Highlights: Healthcare-focused Digital Marketing and Data company seeks experienced Email Deployment Professional to aid Marketing Department. Fully remote position.
Who We Are: iMedicalData, LLC offers digital marketing solutions to companies seeking to reach healthcare professionals, including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Executives, and more. We get vital information into the inboxes of our nation’s most essential workers, keeping them informed and educated on the topics that interest them the most. Some of the content we deliver includes continuing medical education events, pharmaceutical product information, healthcare news and career opportunities. If it’s something they should know about, we get it delivered.
iMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Email Deployment Manager at iMD serves as the project task owner, responsible for the successful development, implementation, and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to internal and external clients, while under tight deadlines. With sharp attention to detail, the successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a team, servicing key accounts within the pharma, health care recruitment, continuing medical education and health care publication industries.
- Daily prioritization of the email services work queue
- Ensure projects are, in scope, on time and on budget
- Update all relevant teams with scope, and timeline changes
- Receive all creative assets from the client, load, set up, test, and execute plans for key email components such as A/B testing of subject lines; confirm timing, creative, segmentation, frequency, etc. and obtain approval from clients to deploy
- Incorporate dynamic content and personalization elements when required
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Proactively resolve issues and roadblocks to keep workflow on schedule, and escalate higher level conflicts to management for resolution
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure all projects are developed for the best end-user experience
- Communicate client needs and expectations clearly across development teams
- Log and track progress across the project’s lifecycle via project management software including Teamwork and Salesforce
- Email deliverability analysis e.g. ESP blockages, IP reputation
- Consistently monitor, evaluate, and report to our operations team any changes to our email sender domains or sender IPs’ health and status
- Participate in status update calls with client, client’s internal staff, and other resources
- Participate in status update calls with iMD’s Director of Data Management, sales team, operations, and management
As Needed Basis
- Directly support the Director of Data Management on tasks, including list pulls, report pulls, email testing/deployments, and other tasks as needed
- Work closely with our internal brand managers to build campaigns with targeted trigger messages including action-based behavioral triggers, lifecycle campaigns, nurture campaigns and other various drip campaigns to grow our list engagement, retention, and outreach efforts
- Oversee high-level launch calendars to maximize user experience and engagement
- Maintain a project tracking spreadsheet to facilitate monthly forecast reporting
- Have experience creating and driving successful marketing automation and email campaigns
- Be proactive, responsible, accountable, results-driven, and detail-oriented
- Have strong project management, analytical, communication, and problem- solving skills
- Have proven ability to meet deadlines, while being proactive and detail oriented
- Be highly creative with a track record of demonstrable results through testing, optimizing, and deploying effective email campaigns that drive performance
- Be confident, ambitious, curious, and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or “equivalent in email and digital marketing experience”
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, and HTML coding
- Have knowledge of email best practice with UX, UI and accessibility
- Understanding of relevant industry policies e.g. GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM
- 3+ years of project coordinator experience
- Formal project management training and/or certification is a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing within the pharmaceutical industry, Continuing Medical Education or Healthcare Recruiting Industry is desirable
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$72,000 annually plus the possibility for bonuses. A company iPhone and MacBook Pro or iMac will be provided. Employees have generous PTO as well as 12 paid holidays per year. iMedicalData offers healthcare, dental, vision, as well as short- and long-term disability insurance.
The interview process is fully remote, as the job will be. If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and [email protected] , with your Last Name and “Email Deployment Manager” in the subject line.