- Sydney or Melbourne based.
- Parental leave contract role.
The Email Delivery team are the subject matter experts for Acoustic Campaign (formerly known as IBM Watson Campaign Automation / Marketing Cloud / Silverpop Engage) and provide email campaign build services to the Marketing team. The team acts as a centre of excellence for email across AMP, working closely with Marketing, Marketing Automation team and Analytics for the best client experience and campaign efficiency.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. As such, we are interested in hearing from applicants who are currently seeking part time opportunities. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to
- Engage with key stakeholders within the Client Experience and Marketing division and across AMP to develop, deploy and optimise email interactions in support of AMP’s engagement strategies.
- Use the Acoustic Campaign platform (formerly known as IBM Watson Campaign Automation / Marketing Cloud / Silverpop Engage) optimally to deliver B2B and B2C email marketing at AMP and drive continuous improvement in organisation’s use of the platform.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of email development and delivery for the B2B and B2C Marketing teams
- Campaign page builds with content management solution Adobe Experience Manager.
- Work collaboratively within the Analytics and Decisioning team to ensure processes are well designed, properly implemented and continually improved, ensuring key learnings are shared across relevant teams
- Support cross-functional teams in the creation of new initiatives, such as digital marketing strategy/tag management
Capabilities & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in email and marketing automation solutions, preferably in Acoustic (formerly known as IBM Watson Campaign Automation / Marketing Cloud / Silverpop Engage) or other enterprise marketing automations solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe or similar.
- Confident in uploading and querying data segments or working with teams who provide data to ensure as required for campaigns.
- Able to work within WYSIWYG editor and understanding of HTML code where required.
- Familiar working with Litmus Proof and Preview or similar tools to ensure a high quality of email campaign delivery across desktop and mobile clients.
- Experience in digital marketing, including digital analytics and optimisation, tag management, campaign reporting, digital data exchange, etc.
- A strong background in Marketing Automation, and experience in campaign delivery.
- Comfortable working with data and understanding of audience selection via queries directly or working with providers of data to ensure inclusion of required data points for campaigns.
- Proven experience of working with advanced marketing automation features such a personalisation and dynamic content.
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including digital analytics and optimisation, tag management, digital data exchange etc.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.