About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian’s Direct-to-Consumer CRM team is seeking a talented CRM Production Support & Deliverability Manager. You will be responsible for managing ongoing and time-sensitive CRM Production Support for CRM campaigns. You will help strengthen feedback loops between Product, Technology, Analytics and customer inquiries/complaints. You will provide ongoing support for email deliverability, IP management, SMS, and list hygiene processes and recommendations.
As a CRM Production Support & Deliverability Manager, you will play a key role in partnering with multiple internal and external teams to ensure CRM business continuity and the successful delivery of all campaigns. This includes the handling and resolution of customer escalations, monitoring for on-time deployment of real-time triggers and ad-hoc email/push/SMS campaigns. In addition, this role will monitor and alert relevant parties when business-impacting campaigns perform below average thresholds.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual with a strong passion for improving customer experience and enjoys troubleshooting and resolving issues. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver with strong organizational skills, who can own processes and make decisions based on logic, data, prioritization, and good judgment. This individual has a strong knowledge of best practices around email deliverability management and optimization, deliverability tools, and other considerations. The ability to manage multiple complex workstreams in a highly regulated environment is critical.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints, investigate and evaluate inquiries with research teams and provide appropriate response promptly and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Analytics, Technology, Customer Care, Business Operations, and external partners to track, drive, and resolve customer escalations in a systematic and timely fashion.
- Assist in CRM team documentation of campaigns, procedures and processes.
- Lead and promote deliverability health, including proactive and reactive actions, development of systems that will improve and maintain inbox placement, and strategic recommendations for the CRM program team.
- Work closely with the relevant teams to drive best practices in email design, campaign segmentation, and email delivery load-balancing between IPs and domains and aid in avoiding blacklists, spam filters, or other areas that lead to poor deliverability.
- Monitor and manage IP and domain reputation to ensure maximum email deliverability and establish strong relationships with delivery vendors, ISPs, ESPs, and other parties as needed.
What your background looks like
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an analytical, data-driven email deliverability role, email support, business analyst, or similar position which worked closely with CRM, Product and Engineering teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of third-party email deliverability tools (Validity/ReturnPath, 250ok, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise-level ESP platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Deep understanding on authentication protocols (DKIM, SPF, DMARC, IP) and bounce categories
- A broad understanding of global privacy and anti-SPAM legislation (GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM, etc.)
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in a matrix environment.
- Strong empathy and advocacy for customers and passion for growth
- Light to moderate knowledge of relational databases, and willingness to learn a complex and growing data environment
- Light to moderate experience writing SQL queries (AWS Redshift, DynamoDB experience a plus)
- Experience using analytical tools to gain insights into data (e.g. Tableau and Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with and ability to formulate and present analyses and business cases to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- This role can be 100% remote or you can choose to work out of an Experian office.
- 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here