What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What are we hiring for?
- If you like being the voice internally and externally on all things email deliverability
- Can manage individual project priorities and deadlines
- And can take a First principles approach to problem-solving
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai office (Maximum city, probably the only place where autos follow the meter!). If you think you are smart enough, then join us and help us scale CleverTap even higher!
Role will have combination of superb customer interaction abilities and solving complex technical issues. The candidate will handle inbound escalations and be the primary escalation interface into the Engineering team. This role will directly responsible for issue triage, as well as creating and updating support documentation.
- Manage and help, build the email marketing program
- Guide new clients in the email on-boarding process and assist with IP warmup strategies and help them setup the required email infra
- Proactive monitoring of client's email performance and timely inputs to ensure better inbox placement
- Consult with the clients on creatives and email marketing best practices
- Work with the client to reduce bounces, blocks and spam reports
- Analyse and solve customer reported issues on email deliverability
- Teach internal team members i.e. Customer Success Manager / Technical Account Managers regarding email best practises/setup
Measures of Success
- Monitor Inbox placements for customers
- Report Email Lifecycle updates
- Email Warmup in 45-60 days
Qualifications and Experiences
- Experience with enterprise email marketing platforms - Sendgrid, Mailgun, Netcore
- Knowledge of Web technologies (DNS); Email Authentication (DKIM, SPF, DMARC)
- Email Scripting knowledge - HTML/CSS/JS
A typical day in this role:
- Setup calls with customers to understand and help with their email requirements
- Manage and report email lifecycle updates
- Help customers with Warming Up their IP/Domains
- Run a quality check on infra to ensure that everything is smooth & updated
- Monitor inbox placement for customers
- Enforce Email standards like SPF, DKIM and DMARC for all new clients
- Analyse performance and advise clients on best practices of email sending and enforce them
- Be up to date with global email trends, and help implement them within internally and externally
- Tracking and correcting DNSBL listings and other ISP blocks
- Designing and running tests on Email Deliverability
- Functional: Email onboarding, email best practices, IP warmup
- Behavioural: Cross team collaboration, interest in problem solving, communication
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
- If you want to work on building large scale high performance systems