To join our global deliverability team, where you can give customers the information and assistance needed to improve their ability to reach the inbox, providing the expertise required to improve engagement (and ROI) with a customer’s marketing program.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct all-encompassing investigations into email program performance and provide guidance for improvements.
- Serve as a source of education for other Emarsys teams and contribute to our thought leadership efforts through blogs, seminars and webinars.
- Provide deliverability support and best practice education to clients of our platform.
- Consult with customers and provide guidance on topics such as email authentication, IP management, data segmentation, and email marketing strategy.
- Monitor client performance using internal and 3rd party deliverability tools.
- Compile and deliver analytical reports and present to clients.
- Investigate and address email delivery issues in conjunction with our global team.
- Review inbox audit results and make suggestions on how to improve delivery through changes in infrastructure, email program optimization, email practices, and policy.
- Provide personalized onboarding guidance for clients with complex email programs.
- Work in partnership with internal teams, e.g. client success, TCS, implementation & solutions consultants to:
- Educate them on email best-practices.
- Develop new projects to meet their requirements (e.g. warm-up plans, performance benchmarking, etc.)
- Work as part of the Emarsys global deliverability network to share skills and distribute knowledge on industry changes, trends, and best practices
- Responsible for at least one liaison role with another department and group (e.g. attending TCS weekly meetings to share best-practice advice and deliver feedback to the deliverability team).
- Knowledge exchange / Learning:
- Participate in webinars/conference sessions
- Documents industry knowledge in a form that is available for future reference
- Participate in research studies and/or external-facing webinar
- Internal education (coaching clinics, roundtables, client seminars, etc.)
- Industry group participation
You'll definitely need....
- 2+ years of email experience in large-scale email operations (sender, ESP, or receiver).
- Prior experience communicating and consulting directly with clients
- Expert knowledge of best practices for email creation, sending, list building and list management
- Working knowledge of email authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) and other technological factors affecting email delivery
- Understanding of domain-specific delivery policies such as spam scoring and bounce handling rules
- Knowledge of SMTP and DNS
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate recommendations for improving email strategy clearly and professionally
- Data-driven mindset, attention to detail, strong in data analysis, performance tracking, and able to troubleshoot
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite. Specifically, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
It would be nice if you also have...
- Experience using 3rd-party delivery tools (Return Path, 250ok)
- Prior experience in a Professional Services environment
- Working knowledge of Feedback Loops, HTML, CSS, SQL and MTAs
- Possess the ability to set clear expectations around timelines and task progress/completion, and manage their deadlines skilfully
WHAT WE OFFER
- New office in the centre of Sydney CBD – Pitt Street.
- Cosy open office plan with collaborative break out areas for team discussions and innovative planning.
- ANZ coverage and one of our fastest growing markets Globally.
- A learning culture, heavy on personal and professional development that allows you to both learn from some of the best in the industry and own your own career
- A fast-growing company with an international presence, innovative outlook and a strong market position, blending the best parts of a ‘start up’ mentality with the security of an established multi-national
- The opportunity to contribute to a bespoke, complex and successful product focused on innovation with truly impressive cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) cloud technology
- 20 days of annual leave and extra bonus structure
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.