Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™ — empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic.
Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP (Exponea) and marketing automation solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com
We are currently expanding our Professional Services team, and we’re looking for a new Email Deliverability Consultant to be part of the Engagement Pillar / Exponea an internationally renowned Customer Data Platform (#1 on G2.com) – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. Are you up for the challenge?
- Do you want to help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance?
- Are you interested in gathering practical knowledge on how top companies use data and web technologies?
- Or maybe you want to disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm
About your role:
The role of Email Deliverability Consultant is focused on achieving high inbox placement for all Bloomreach clients. The role has 2 clear objectives; the successful email onboarding of new clients and to assist existing clients with any deliverability challenges,
Your colleagues in day-by-day workload:
- Head of Deliverability who will support you but also will give you the space to manage your own workload
- Value Delivery Managers who will project manage new email onboardings
- Customer Success Managers who will raise deliverability issues with existing clients
- Technical Support Team, who may have received a Support Ticket relating to a deliverability incident
- Email Platform Partners and their technical teams
What you´ll do:
- Email onboardings / Warm-ups
- Assess the information received from new clients in the Discovery Document
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in their current sending practices
- Build the warm-up plans
- Join client meetings to review the discovery document and present the warm-up methodology and warm-up plan
- Assist with the integration of email domains with Engagement
- Invite and host new clients to the Deliverability Workshop which we offer
- Monitor the warm-up activity, address any challenges arising from the warm-up activity
- Build client facing reports and attend client facing meetings to review the performance of the warm-ups
What you´ll bring:
- Previous experience (2 to 3 years minimum) in email deliverability
- Knowledge of email warm-up planning and execution
- Report building experience
- Experience in deliverability issues and how to successfully resolve them
- Can facilitate deliverability workshops and training
- Have worked in a client facing capacity before
Regional benefits - US:
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- We provide our employees with hardware and software needed for the job or with reimbursement to get it for yourself.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees for free.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- Extended days of paid leave depending on region for you to further unwind and focus on other activities
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their performance, capabilities, and commitment.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!