We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
The Manager of CRM & Email Marketing will develop, own and manage the production and development of highly effective acquisition, transactional and retention focused messaging strategies across email, push, browser, and text notifications.
What You Will Do
- You will lead this program and work closely with leadership partners across the organization. You will provide guidance and insights on visual creative asset direction, copywriting, and segmentation, to maximize conversion rates, improve customer experience, and increase retention.
- You will use an agile methodology to deliver continuous improvement across the key metrics we use to measure different stages of the customer journey.
- The position requires a blend of exceptional marketing, communication, and project management skills, along with creativity and a deep understanding of marketing psychology.
- The manager of CRM & Email Marketing must be able to anticipate the needs of partners and stakeholders and work within tight deadlines.
- Partner with marketing, CX and creative team members to develop visual and copy assets that meet campaign requirements and objectives
- Oversee the email content strategy and partner with creative leadership to deliver exceptional creative
- Oversee email and subscriber retention strategies, including building a new brand ambassador program from the ground up
- Manage the email marketing calendar, email production process, segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Assist in all aspects of email creation: deployment, analytics, design, copywriting, and strategy
- Drive marketing emails to utilize best practices, optimizing conversion and engagement
- Employ effective A/B testing methodologies across various elements of communications to optimize for top performance.
- Develop and execute programs across other messaging/CRM channels like push, browser, and text
- Develop analytics and reporting cadence to share progress and insights across the company
- 5+ years experience in email or digital acquisition marketing, preferably in a B2C subscription oriented, direct response, or e-commerce business
- Product management experience
- Proven experience with successful email marketing creatives
- Proficient experience with well know CRM systems such as Active Campaign, or Hubspot with the flexibility for other platforms as we grow
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email and familiarity with responsive design
- Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE).
- Extensive email targeting and deployment experience along with an understanding of QA processes.
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning.
- Understanding of database structure and how it relates to email.
- Knowledge of email best practices, reputation management, list hygiene.
- Must be an active contributor. We have a lean but scrappy marketing team. Be ready to roll up your sleeves and jump in to contribute at every level.
- Competitive pay PLUS Employer paid contribution toward company sponsored health care plan. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited vacation! Choose how your time is spent.
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow!
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded, hyper growth startup!
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued!
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.