Aqua Lung is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a common purpose: to inspire everyone to enjoy water exploration and be active in the water. We are innovators in the water space, with our unique spirit, and our goal of being more relevant to Swimmers, Snorkelers, Divers, and other water exploration enthusiasts than any other brand, day after day, dive after dive, and lap after lap. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the catalyst for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Quest for Exploration, Pioneer of Innovation, Technical Excellence, Inclusivity and Fun. If you're on our team, it means you're part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Aqua Lung!
Who We Are Looking For?
An individual with an optimistic, people-first attitude and a relentless commitment to team. Experience working for an Outdoor Industry consumer products company or Active outdoor lifestyle brand preferred. Familiarity with Aqua Lung’s core consumers – Swimmers, Divers, Kayakers and water exploration enthusiasts a plus. Someone who has a personal interest in water-related recreational activities including swimming, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and boating.
In support of the Acquisitions Manager, North America the Email/CRM Manager is responsible for development and execution of direct to consumer email marketing and loyalty strategies. This role will work closely with internal and external cross-functional leaders from ideation to execution, and will partner closely with director & executives on initiatives to drive data driven strategies and business growth . The Email/CRM Manager is responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relations and the development of programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation strategies. The Email/CRM Manager focuses on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies and has a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels with a vision of growing consumer loyalty and increasing their lifetime value to the business.
This position is required to travel 10% of the time.
· Oversee day to day activities of department function, including providing input for budgeting and strategic planning.
· Leads strategy and development of marketing & transactional CRM campaigns, with focus on building email channel for multiple brands.
· Works in partnership with internal cross-functional teams and external vendors to communicate campaign activities and to ensure deliverables are aligned and integrated into existing plans for streamlined execution.
· Heavy partnership with marketing and vendor on overseeing accurate data flow & business rules across systems.
· Delivering retention and growth plan to demonstrate SME (Subject Matter Expert) and lead Aqua Lung to increased growth/LTV.
· Work closely with managers to deliver against channel roadmap and enterprise level initiatives.
· Rollout diverse testing strategy to optimize ROI and establish number of marketing touches to drive conversion and improvements in LTV.
· Responsible for project management across all phases of email creation and deployment; including management of creative briefs, timelines, internal business reviews and email ops/production.
· Look for opportunities to improve processes and establish effectiveness/efficiencies across email strategy and campaigns; Looks to increase revenue-driving opportunities and engagement via email channel through data connection, personalization and innovation.
· Manage channel reporting, budget & accounting responsibilities.
· Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
· Embrace and live the Aqua Lung values!
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience highly desired.
· 5+ years email/digital marketing experience.
· Prior experience with retail direct-to-consumer marketing communications preferred.
· Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, metrics and associated KPIs; familiar with dynamic content, segmentation strategy and technical data connections as it relates to email marketing.
· Excellent project management, problem solving and organizational skills.
· Strong attention to detail and expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/campaigns in a fast-paced, nimble yet deadline-driven environment.
· Excellent communication skills; present ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and in person.
· Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling data into insights/optimization opportunities.
· Aptitude for learning new technology.
Aqua Lung is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a global company, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a widely diverse candidate pool.
If you are excited about this opportunity and joining the Aqua Lung team, please apply! No agency candidates, please.