We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
This is our Email Copywriter role for creative souls and natural-born writers who know their way around words.
Tasks in the role
- Write engaging, value-focused, and personable email copy to drive engagement, revenue, and customer lifetime value.
- Communicate and coordinate with our in-house Email Agency to evaluate email campaigns for effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other content writers, editors, content leads, and campaign teams to ensure copy is aligned with other creative assets.
- Quickly adapt to last-minute adjustments based on feedback and performance.
- Create email copy that follows brand, communication and style guidelines.
Who We Are Looking For
We think that this experience and competences will help our future colleague to join the team.
- 3+ years experience copywriting or content creation experience in an agency environment or in-house.
- An effective writer who can trigger action through words.
- Proficient in email marketing best practices.
- Native English speaker.
- BA in English, marketing, communications, or equivalent.
- Excellent writing quality, including storytelling, flow, grammar, spelling, varying style and tone, conventions (e.g. AP style).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written, oral, and non-verbal).
- Unfazed by tight deadlines and managing numerous projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to the company’s culture and quality service standards.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have experience working with cross-cultural teams.
- You have experience using Semrush tools, Grammarly, and Monday.com.
- You have experience in Digital Marketing Industry.
A Bit About The Team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Content Agency is the internal content creation (writing, editing) team at Semrush. Teams within Semrush request a variety of content support from our team, including emails, newsletters, ebooks, landing pages, blog posts, ad copy, video scripts, case studies, infographics, editing, proofreading, and more.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format REMOTE: This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh – call it what you like ;)
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
Finally, a Little More About Our Company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.