Are you looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating engaging and relevant email content that has the potential to retain and acquire new customers?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are now looking for an Email Coordinator to join our European Regional Team based in London. This role ensures that all regional email marketing initiatives are planned, briefed and scheduled on time in accordance with central business goals, reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager and is offered on a full-time permanent contract.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
- Develop, build and publish newsletters across several markets ensuring accurate, consistent and timely completion of the builds
- Ensure accurate completion of all development work within the overall newsletter campaign workflow
- Collaborate within the regional digital marketing team, create an efficient information- and workflow towards the set long- and short-term goals and overall KPIs, with a focus on traffic, conversion and revenue
- Test all newsletters before sending to ensure layout is responsive with different devices and email providers
- Create newsletter templates and content blocks based on digital design guidelines, which are in line with industry best practices
- Co-ordinate copy translations with agency, ensuring deadlines are met for translation submissions
- Collaborates with the Email Responsible to deliver sales driving newsletters aligned with brand ID
- Previous experience working in Email Marketing ideally within fashion industry
- Preferable experience working with Email Service Platforms, knowledge of Adobe Campaign
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Attribution Models
- Experienced in digital visual presentation either through studies or practical experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively
- Fashion awareness and creativity
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to collaborate and establish alignment with key partners and stakeholders
- Intermediate to advance in Microsoft Office Programs
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan in store and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.