Email Campaign Coordinator
Are you passionate about Email Marketing? Do you thrive when working in a dynamic, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment? And finally, do you want to help shape the future of Email Marketing in Pandora? Then you are the one we are looking for.
About The Job
Pandora is looking for a goal-driven Email Campaign Coordinator to join the Global Email Marketing team along with 10 other skilled and passionate colleagues in Copenhagen at Pandora’s Global Office.
Being part of a professional and dynamic team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Uploading latest content to the ESP while ensuring that proper documentation of program layouts is available for relevant stakeholders
- Creating briefs for designers and copy writers
- Content creation and maintenance for always-on and dynamic blocks (design and copy)
- Taking general content and maintenance ownership of always-on images, copy and dynamic blocks while ensuring alignment with Global running campaigns
- Supporting and coordinating the implementation of new marketing automation tools across markets globally
The Email Campaign Coordinator position requires great collaboration skills, attention to detail, and a profound understanding of email marketing best practices and tactics. It also requires a fair amount of technical understanding and skills as working within the ESP is an essential part of the process.
- Min. 1-2 years of experience working in Marketing, in particular email marketing and CRM
- Experience from a global organization, retail, or fashion industry is appreciated but not a must
- A great understanding of systems and integration – experience with working in marketing automation systems such as Bloomreach, Adobe Campaign or similar systems is a plus
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of email campaign layouts.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with skilled colleagues from different nationalities and functions in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking full ownership of your responsibilities, working in a structured manner and know how to prioritize your time
- You have the proven ability to work with many short deadlines
Did we get your attention
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We encourage you to attach a CV and Cover Letter into the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com .
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.