A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
The Email Marketing and Automation Coordinator will be responsible for working with product management teams, sales teams, and agents to develop and distribute e-blasts, case studies, product literature, marketing copy, and other written content to audiences digitally. This individual will work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, legal, and customers to champion the Southwire brand.
Description Of Duties And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management teams to develop and distribute materials used for product launches, relaunches, and other informational content.
- Develop and implement lead generation campaigns through Pardot to grow our distribution touchpoints, while increasing engagement and keeping unsubscribes consistently low.
- Continually segment audiences to ensure high click-to-open rates and download rates of product literature distributed through e-blasts.
- Provide direction to the graphics team for needed assets to complete e-blasts and other marketing assets as needed.
- Identify business opportunities within distribution channels where possible.
- Maintain a calendar to keep track of email frequency to the various distribution channels.
- Provide and interpret e-blast analytics when asked.
- Build and test email campaigns & journeys that support growth KPIs.
- A/B test campaigns to ensure highest possible metrics.
- Collaborate with web team on automation workflows to ensure customers have the best possible digital experience at every interaction point with Southwire.
- Protect the Southwire brand by learning and using the legal names for all products and services in written literature.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Ability to take additional responsibilities as needed; capable of taking a strong initiative/handle multiple tasks from start to finish.
- Experience managing projects a plus.
- Strong PC skills, including a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with an ESP, Pardot a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects at once in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take the lead on projects and work with different personalities and work styles to complete projects.
- Nimble Learning
- Customer Focus
- Plans and Aligns
- Balances Stakeholders
- Action Oriented
Benefits We Offer
- 401k with Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
- & More
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.