Marketing Coordinator - Email
The Marketing Coordinator, Email is responsible for developing marketing emails promoting HALL Family Wines brands including HALL, WALT, and BACA wines to drive sales through our DTC channels and communications to our Partners. Creative thinking, attention to detail, and project management skills are key for ensuring success in this role, as is experience in email programs. The position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Work with stakeholders within the organization to develop emails to support key initiatives, such as selling wine, wine club communications, Partner communications, driving ticket sales for our wholesale events, etc.
- Segment and send targeted emails via our email service provider.
- Design and code marketing emails within our ESP (Email Service Provider) platform(s).
- Develop design focused email templates to optimize sales and engagement.
- Brainstorm, ideate, and conceptualize marketing campaigns with multiple touchpoints including email, display ads, social, and website presence. Develop email campaigns from creative ideation to design and execution to segmentation and deployment.
- Assist with or conduct photoshoots for creative assets.
- Present ideas and work in creative roundtable reviews.
- Deploy emails in accordance with the integrated marketing calendar.
- Develop an understanding of email segmentation analytics and customer profiles to build a targeted cadence of messaging.
- Use seasonality, trends, behavioral targeting and customer lifecycle to develop and implement an innovative personalized approach to email.
- Maintain understanding of email technologies and trends to react to new insights and behavior shifts.
- Produce monthly reports to inform marketing strategies, seasonal program effectiveness, planning, campaign execution and process improvement.
- Handle additional responsibilities as required by management.
- 2+ years of general marketing experience, email design and deployment experience a plus
- Excellent written communication skills (spelling and grammar)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in developing sales and marketing driven copy and imagery
- Team player who is flexible and has the ability to wear multiple “hats” when necessary
- Ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Must work well in a deadline driven environment
- Creative mindset and comfortable receiving feedback
- Appreciation of and interest in wine
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and HTML coding
- Experience with Acoustic (Silverpop) and Magento platforms
- Experience with Salesforce
- Photography, retouching, compositing experience a plus
- Video shooting and editing a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience with potential for bonus
- Among others, benefits include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), paid vacation, paid volunteer work, 401K, and discounts on wines
- Work with great people and great brands
About HALL Family Wines:
- HALL, WALT and BACA produce critically acclaimed Cabernet Sauvignons, Pinot Noirs and Zinfandels that stand among the best in the world. We are deeply committed to the production of exceptional wines that are reflections of the land from which the grapes are grown. We are proud leaders in sustainability, having built the first LEED Gold winery in California, in addition to our 11 certified sustainable (CCWA) Estate vineyards.
- At HALL Family Wines, we strive to do the right thing, to follow responsible business practices and to give back to our communities. We believe in the philosophy of leaving the world better than we found it, a philosophy we have been putting into action for 50 years, both in business and through our family Foundation, established in 1977.
- Hall Wines is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, veteran or disability status.
If values and community responsibility are important factors for you in choosing a place to work, if you enjoy working in an environment that prizes creativity, and if you hold yourself to a high standard of excellence in your job performance, this position may be a good fit for you.