Are you looking for a new and rewarding opportunity?
Would you like the chance to shape the future email marketing strategy for COS across the whole of North America?
Do you enjoy the challenge of creating attractive, engaging and relevant email content that has the potential to retain and acquire new customers?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are excited to be recruiting an Email Marketing Coordinator based out of our regional office in New York. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you would be will be a true ambassador for new/current customer acquisition by coordinating engaging and customer centric emails and newsletters across the North America Region. You will support a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team focused on driving traffic, conversion and customer engagement through newsletters, trigger communications, customer lifecycle, marketing and promotional campaigns.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
The E-Mail Coordinator will be a true ambassador for customer retention by coordinating engaging and customer centric emails and newsletters across the North America Region. This role will support a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team focused on driving traffic, conversion and customer engagement through newsletters, trigger communications, customer lifecycle, marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Develop, build and publish newsletters for the North American market ensuring accurate, consistent and timely completion of the builds.
- Coordinate email content with merch, e-com, and marketing ensuring there is complete alignment with other digital marketing and media channels.
- Test all newsletters before sending to ensure layout is responsive with different devices and email providers
- Ensure timely asset requests and briefing to relevant departments.
- Implement customer segmentations, support and carry out test and learn strategies for North American Market.
- Create newsletter templates and content blocks based on digital design guidelines, which are in line with industry best practices,
- Create consistent and concise reporting across Email channel utilizing key reporting platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Tableau and Adobe Campaign collaborating with wider digital marketing team with strong focus on actionable insights to optimize budget and adhere to targets
- Support in the implementation of trigger communications, customer lifecycle, marketing and promotional campaigns
- Responsible for the evaluation, analysis & follow up of the overall performance of the channel and suggest actions to improve the channel performance
- Solid hands on Email marketing experience ideally within the fashion industry.
- Knowledge of current newsletter best practice and analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience working with Email Service Platforms, knowledge of Adobe Campaign desirable but not a requirement.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer centric and data driven E-mail marketeer, numerically minded with strong excel skills and the ability to capture relevant data to use in decision making and reporting.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools and analytics tools.
- An understanding of coding limits would be useful, but not a requirement.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and possess the ability to present key ideas in an articulate manner.
- Minimal Domestic and International travel may be required to attend meetings
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount
- Start with up to 3 weeks vacation + you birthday!
- Company wellness pay
- Medical/Dental insurance benefits
- Short term and long term disability benefits
- BRI Commuter benefits
- 401k Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Milestone awards
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Petplan insurance
- Bonus program
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave Pay
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.