This position is responsible for assisting the Email Architect with daily tasks such as creating and monitoring email marketing campaigns, ensuring designs and layouts are optimized, and sending requests for partnership assets.
- Assist in email campaign set-up, design and coding, ensuring content is accurate and partnerships are in place, including optimizing assets for email (copy and images)
- Collaborates with other teams (programming, partnership and creative) to deliver a personalized player journey/experience through triggered and weekly emails
- Provide email performance reports to stakeholders
- Assist with list imports and filter/query building
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Web Design, digital marketing, or Similar Field
- 2 + years utilizing email marketing platforms and service providers (Responsys, Salesforce, Marketo, etc.) preferably with a company that has multiple locations
- 1 + year handling email data spreadsheets, including familiarity with importing/exporting data
- 1 + year working with Project management tools (such as Basecamp, Wrike, Asana, Jira, etc)
- 1 + year simple image manipulation (resizing, optimizing for web, etc.)
- 1 + year using Dreamweaver, or any similar HTML editing tools
- 1 + year working with 3rd party design/tracking tools
- 1 + year using email delivery and testing tools such as Litmus
- Basic knowledge in hand-coding HTML and CSS for email
- General proficiency in Photoshop/Dreamweaver
- Strong sense of email design and user experience fundamentals
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM compliance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to adapt to the changing needs of business and/or ad hoc projects
Travel less than 5%
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties.
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf Entertainment Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Entertainment Group and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.