The Dell Global Email Studio works as an in-house Email Service Provider/Marketing Automation agency for the internal business units. This team is part of the Global Marketing organization. This team has two main goals – flawless development & deployment of email journeys and provide unparalleled “customer service” to our internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for delivering, scaling, and maintaining best in class marketing automation processes and technology solutions. You will be responsible for creating end to end email campaigns within SFMC using pre-existing templates and process checklists based on the requirements provided by the Channel Team. You will be responsible for quality assurance from the creative to the final execution and will be expected to speak up when you see any issues. You will also maintain the workflow schedule, ensure SLAs are met, and that email and marketing automation best practices are being followed. You will collaborate with the marketing automation strategy team to make strategic recommendations based on the metrics provided to ensure the content continues to be relevant and metrics driven to the Channel stakeholders.
- Create end to end emails and campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud using the latest automation capabilities in conjunction with pre-built checklists and process documentation
- Adhere to pre-determined deadlines and schedules.
- Quality check on all work to include but not limited to: spelling, rendering, white space issues, alignment, deployment time, audience criteria, etc.
- Maintain, update and monitor workflow tool
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and team members.
- Monitor campaign/journey to completion
- Interpret performance reports and provide analytical insight to the Channel Organization
- Provide additional support in the enhancement and improvement of the content alongside with the Channel Organization.
- 3-5 years of digital experience particularly with email
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing automation platform, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analytical skillset; background knowledge of Tableau and/or PowerBI is a plus.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Ability to create and read basic HTML.
- Proficient in English
- Strong attention to detail and standard of quality.
- Previous experience working with B2B email operations
- Strong emphasis on quality and consistency.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Global experience is preferred; regional at a minimum. You should be comfortable managing different time zones, cultures and work styles.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness are our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.