About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Ecommerce (Ecom) Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 125+ people and will grow significantly until the end of the year. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
As the own and operated Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth. One of the key pillars is to drive a more data decision driven culture within the team. Thus, we want to scale up our analytical capabilities. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire Ecom value chain which will improve e.g. operational processes, bring innovations and new features, and investigate new market and business model opportunities.
We are looking for an Email Communications Specialist who leads the Operational Email roadmap resulting in adding and optimizing additional touchpoints for the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Ecom business. In this exciting new role you’ll be the link between the Customer Service-, CRM and Operations Ecom teams. By implementing engaging email communication, your work will increase band loyalty, clickthrough- and opening rates.
- Manage all consumer communications during post-purchase consumer journey, and will support the Ecommerce Operations Omni channel and CRM team in optimizing all transactional emails.
- Manage end-to-end implementation of new emails.
- Manage the creation and delivery of ad hoc mass communication.
- Set & manage a consistent procedure to review the content of all the transactional emails to ensure error free communication.
- Monitor daily the email dashboard to assure that all the emails are delivered to the customers.
- Conduct A/B testing.
- Assist CRM team on updating and testing the content of the emails.
- Assist CRM team on editing codes in Salesforce for making the emails more dynamic.
- Work with stakeholders across the company (Customer Service, CRM, Fulfillment, etc.) to support the post purchase journey.
- Create reports and analyze the impact of transactional emails to the customers.
- Recommend new features and improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ year’s of communications related experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Appreciation of Ecommerce fulfilment process.
- Motivation to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Omni business processes.
- Detail orientated improvement skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Project management experience.
- A curios and solution orientated mindset
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.