Due to ongoing growth, we have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Communications Manager to take on the management and progression of the Email, SMS and CRM strategy. You will work closely with the marketing leadership team, and product and promotion teams, to build, own, implement and report on creative email campaigns and marketing promotions that drive sales.
You must have extensive experience in Email and SMS Marketing, Push Notifications and be passionate about customer experience, and be confident in taking ownership and maximising current and future marketing campaigns alongside the marketing manager and external agencies, ensuring that campaigns remain on-brand and within the company ethics.
Ideally, you'd have a minimum of three years of experience in an agency or in-house and will have worked with advanced email platforms and CRM tools and have knowledge of data to help drive the strategy forward.
Happy Beds is a fast-paced and dynamic online furniture retailer based in Batley. No two days are the same, and you’ll play a hands-on role in our innovative and exciting campaigns!
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Casual dress code
- High-spec laptop
- Excellent career progression
- Staff Discount
- Located next to Batley train station, with good transport links to Leeds, Dewsbury, Wakefield and Huddersfield
What You’ll Need
- Be confident in using Canva, Photoshop or similar platforms to create campaign graphics
- Extensive experience with email platforms, such as Mailchimp and Pure 360.
- Experience with analytical, reporting and stats tools such as Google Analytics.
- A strong understanding of GDPR
- Knowledge of Magento or similar CMS platform
- Be confident in your ideas...no matter how crazy they may be!
- A passion for marketing trends and techniques
- Plenty of enthusiasm!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing the email strategy and digital communication planning alongside the Marketing Manager, using data-led decisions to increase the revenue of Happy Beds email marketing and SMS activity. Working closely with the Marketing Manager to align programmes across both offline and online media.
- Driving the testing strategy to identify key insights to continuously improve email performance through increased customer loyalty, sales and customer engagement.
- Strategise new ways of continuing to build our customer database and ensure our data is managed and maintained effectively.
- To recommend ideas to improve segmentation, campaign targeting and automation of email journeys. Working alongside the wider e-commerce team in delivering seasonal, campaign and promotional messages to our consumers, in line with the central marketing calendar.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to Increase the email subscriber base by testing new sign up mechanics with the marketing teams
- Carrying out regular and concise reporting and sharing with the wider business. Review the performance of our email and CRM campaigns and integrate findings into ongoing activity and strategy.
- Responsible for competitor analysis, understanding what our competitors are doing and how we can develop our emails to drive greater levels of engagement
- To be self-sufficient in ensuring all email development changes are communicated with the developer team, tested and implemented
- Ensuring all outgoing content is within brand guidelines and GDPR/legally compliant