We are looking for a bilingual Email Coding Specialist who will code and update emails for customers of both Garage and Dynamite brands. The Email Coding Specialist will be a superuser of HTML & CSS editing software and have a natural creative flair to ensure our email campaigns look and work as well as they can.
- Create new and update existing code for subscriber emails to be sent to our rapidly growing customer database;
- Make improvements to our batch and triggered email campaigns across both Garage and Dynamite brands;
- Work with the Designers to propose email design that provide optimal UX and align with best practices;
- Work closely with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to ensure all campaigns are implemented correctly in order to deliver the most engaging experience using dynamic and variable content;
- Perform basic back-end engineering functionality on an as-needed basis;
- Troubleshoot and resolve rendering issues in email code;
- Work with Marketing and E-Commerce counterparts to ensure that our email campaigns are fully localized and optimized;
- Manage lead times with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to ensure receipt of all design and data points in a timely fashion;
- Prioritize workload to meet daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To qualify for this role, you must have...
- At least 2-3 years of experience coding emails, including knowledge of responsive design for mobile & CMS variable content implementation;
- Prior experience creating and editing emails for delivery by a large scale email provider such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferably in an E-commerce setting;
- Proficient knowledge of a high-performance text and HTML editor, as well as Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Knowledge of Ampscript (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) an asset;
- Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite.
It’s even better if…
- Fashion retail experience an asset.
- Proficient in Photoshop;
- Knowledge of Ampscript (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) an asset.
To be a great fit, you must...
- Be able to make tough decisions;
- Thrive in the face of change with a strong sense of urgency;
- Challenge the status quo by contributing impactful ideas and solutions;
- Build partnerships and prioritize collaboration;
- Present information in an effective and concise manner;
- Be proactive and exceed expected results.
On our side...
We are a global fashion retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With close to 400 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 6,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strength is rooted in a solid understanding of our customers, while our brands continue to stand out thanks to our passionate teams who embody our values. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for an entrepreneurial spirit.
What’s In It For You...
We proudly offer you a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalized coverage that meets your needs.
As a member of our team, you’ll also enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite stores, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a day off for your birthday.
We are committed to employment equity.
We will only call those who have been retained for an interview.
Qc H4P 1M2
Town of Mount-Royal