The Email Developer is responsible for the development, coding, building and quality assurance testing of customer-facing dynamic email communications, landing pages and forms within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Uses CSS, HTML and AMPscript to develop, code and quality assurance test highly dynamic and mobile responsive emails within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Utilizes Litmus and actual sample record sends to quality assurance test, track and report on email rendering across multiple email clients, platforms and devices to ensure final email versions are flawless.
• Employs link tagging for Google Analytics 360 and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Uploads image jpeg files into Adobe Scene7 cloud per specifications outlined by Creative Marketing content management, in order to implement URL-based imagery in both emails and landing pages.
• Develops standard wireframes, templates and/or modules that can be replicated across multiple email and/or landing page campaigns for efficiency.
• Codes highly dynamic API triggered emails with regard to source system data requirements and formatting.
• Conducts daily quality assurance testing on emails and landing pages produced by teammates to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of all final communications in terms of adherence to campaign requirements, establishing build-out synergies and maintaining optimal digital rendering.
• Executes email and landing page design with strict adherence to internal brand standard guidelines established for logos, imagery, content, styling, etc.
• Serves as the point-of-contact for the Marketing Campaign Managers within the department for all email campaign, landing page and/or form build-outs.
• Works closely with Marketing Campaign Managers to ensure on-time deliverables with effectiveness and efficiency, including the communication of status, complications, developments and next steps.
• Utilizes knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions for the optimization of design, layout, coding, messaging and deliverability.
• Sets up A/B testing content (i.e. subject lines, preheaders, hero imagery, messaging) for emails and/or landing pages per campaign initiative.
• Maintains digital email and landing page archive libraries by individual marketing program and/or campaign, which requires the production of various versions based on level of dynamic content.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent; 5+ years in related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years hands-on email and landing page coding/production experience
- Experience with enterprise email technology (Aprimo/Teradata, Responsys/Oracle, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, BlueHornet, Silverpop, Strongmail, etc.) preferred.
- Strong fluency in HTML/CSS for proficiency in responsive email design; must understand cross-browser, client, device and front-end development issues.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and e-mail regulatory compliance.
- Understanding of email design and deliverability issues within various platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL and AMPscript is a plus
- Very high attention to detail in both email and/or landing page build-out and quality assurance testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to multitask complex projects with general direction.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with effectiveness, efficiency and adaptiveness.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW