- Identify email campaign Key Performance Indicators and report on email campaign performance
- Collect and analyze email performance metrics such as open, click through rates, click-to-open rates, read rates
- Meet with internal team to define and articulate business requirements, and build marketing solutions
- Create email messaging automation rules and workflows within marketing automation software - Create segments in the marketing automation software using knowledge of SQL
- Manage the email marketing database in the marketing automation software
- Write email copy in line with the overall strategy
- Utilize media queries to deliver an email targeted to the size of the mobile device or computer on which the email is viewed
- Develop and implement a thorough email code testing process to ensure that emails perform correctly on 90+ email clients and devices, including webmail, desktop, and mobile email clients
- Create thought leadership content
- This is a telecommuting position which can be performed anywhere in the US. Will be required to meet with colleagues through online conference and video calls. Travel required to attend quarterly meetings and conferences in San Mateo, California and Boston, Massachusetts. Travel expenses to be reimbursed by employer.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field plus 24 months of experience.
The 24 months of experience must include:
- Coding and developing emails with HTML and CSS
- Designing emails in Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
- Deploying/sending/implementing email in marketing automation platforms
- Working with Marketo, Pardot, Campaign Monitor, Periscope, or Litmus
- Project management using Asana and Trello
- A/B and/or multivariate testing for email campaign performance
Please send resumes to: C. Patterson, Litmus Newco, Inc., dba Litmus Software, Inc., 675 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 10, Cambridge, MA 02139. Job Code: LM2199. Must reference job code and job title when applying.