At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is a FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Avast is looking for a seasoned and passionate leader to drive our global email programme. Email as a direct marketing channel is an important part of Avastian communication mix. Our ambition is to make every interaction with Avast’s email as smooth as possible, to deliver both sales and customer engagement. Using SalesForce Marketing Cloud as our email platform, we aim to reach our customers from Avast, AVG and HMA! brands we aim to have a world class communication and to follow the latest technology trends. Email Channel Manager’s role is to oversee the program, drive email bookings, prioritize development agenda and push the development roadmap to meet defined goals.
Responsibilities of this role include driving email sales growth by running all kinds of email campaigns, improvement of customers’ retention, driving smarter segmentation and personalization and supporting x-channel communication. A huge part of this role is dedicated to project management and internal communication, both on vertical and horizontal level.
The role will sit within the Sales & Digital Delivery team with 2 direct reports and a dedicated email delivery team with 7 members. Main KPIs are bookings delivered via email channel communication, standard email metrics (mainly RPM), secondary KPIs (partially influenced by email communication) are manual renewal rate, trial conversion rate and NPS.
What you’ll do
- Act as the global email channel leader, delivering a workable end-to-end solution
- Be a go-to person when it comes to all email communications
- Deliver bookings via email campaigns
- As a requestor, cooperate with design team on email templates creative to deliver desired campaign goals
- Closely cooperate with delivery department, having a dedicated set of resources for you and your team
- Run the Email Sales team (2 direct reports)
- Run weekly prioritization meetings for email delivery team
- Own the unified email channel vision, high-level roadmap and overall backlog
- Communicate on horizontal end to end level to make every member of the process aware of impacts of his work, from template design creation to campaign sendout
- Evaluate email campaigns, run AB tests to optimize email content
- An academic degree in business management, economics, engineering or similar
- 4+ years of experience with increasing degrees of leadership responsibility
- Technical background
- Professional exposure to e-commerce, marketing, and digital delivery
- Experience with data analytics, BI cubes
- Experience defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and delivering in an agile manner
We are offering:
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- Training and conferences
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Newcomer's Stock Grants (RSUs) - because we want you to directly benefit from Avast's future growth. We give every new employee (on unlimited contract) Avast's restricted stock units which will become free shares over time.
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.