The Email Channel works with various product and segment owners to deliver email marketing campaigns to our customers. Individuals on the team consult with strategists as well as creative agencies on email design related to functionality (e.g. responsive, ADA guidelines), email best practices and test design options. Individuals are subsequently responsible for all email set-up and carrying out campaign execution and deployment checks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with internal teams, specifically – US Branded Cards or Retail Bank Program Managers (marketing strategy), Marketing Information Management (data), and external suppliers to ensure email campaigns, which are often highly complex, are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals.
- Executing capacity models for monthly assessment and prioritization process
- Planning and executing Email Marketing campaigns including setting-up/editing multiple programs within a deployment, recommending and/or refining targeting segmentation, implementing testing strategies, developing schedules, recommending optimization rules, auditing waterfalls produced by the Marketing Information Management team, and conducting pre-deployment checks.
- Reviewing email creative submissions and confirming conformity to branding guidelines and email best practices including ADA digital guidelines as well as executional efficiency, as applicable.
- Applying critical thinking skills to identify and mitigate potential issues to avoid negative impacts to our customers, internal clients and Brand.
- Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
- Ensure quality deliverables are on time and meet all Channel Controls.
- 5+ years of business experience, particularly in email campaign production management
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder and Journey Builder
- Ability to understand data and make recommendations based on analytics; including test design recommendations and waterfall audits
- Thinks operationally and strategically; analyzes issues, uses sound judgment
- Strong communications skills: ability to clearly, effectively discuss projects; strong listening skills
- Excellent relationship building with internal clients and external developers; requires collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Accountability, attention to detail, decisiveness and strong work ethic
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to handle/track multiple concurrent job statues; works effectively under tight deadlines, adhering to process calendars
- Ability to discern creative best practices and an eye for visual media in general.
- Ability to understand HTML code
- Experience with Confluence and or Jira a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.