The Marketing Manager of Email Campaigns is primarily responsible for managing call center promotional email communications to Freedom Mortgage Corporation customers. This is accomplished by creating and deploying email/sms journeys within SalesForce Marketing Cloud, automating connections between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other systems, and providing reporting and insights on campaign performance.
Essential Job Functions May Include
- Collaborate with Product lead stakeholders to create execution plans for promotional email and SMS campaigns to customers
- Monitor critical, regulatory messages to assure delivery
- Create and maintain reporting on email campaigns and journeys
- Work with marketing product leads to improve customer communications, driving incremental improvements
- Ad hoc communications for promotional campaigns
- Setting up and adjusting existing Marketing Cloud Email and SMS Journeys
- Manages existing integration between internal and external systems with SFMC through APIs, making sure journeys run
- Provide feedback on efficacy of campaigns, including summary-level reporting and user-level reports as needed
- Manages vendor relationships and email development/enhancement projects
- Leads change to automate marketing activities through SFMC
Other Related Duties
Performs other related duties as assigned.
May manage staff and/or consultants carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education And/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree from a Four (4) year College or University or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous enterprise-level expertise with salesforce marketing cloud, exact target , or email studio
- Ability to make minor code adjustments on email to work on all clients
- Deep understanding of email best practices
- Understands basic marketing principals as it relates to tracking KPI
- Excel and mathematical skills required; must be able to create basic custom reports, pivot tables and provide insights /trends into campaign performance
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification, Marketing Cloud Consultant or Marketing Cloud Admin certifications preferred
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Regular and substantial contact with others. Contacts usually involve discussions related to policies and programs. Handles sensitive, complex, and/or confidential information.
Customer Service Relationships
Anticipates customer needs and regularly motivates or influences others to deliver customer service excellence. May troubleshoot highly sensitive or confidential issues. Personally ensures problem resolution. Identifies barriers to effective customer service and sets customer service standards. Establishes a customer feedback system and holds self-accountable for customer service excellence within the department.
Tasks and responsibilities require integration of diverse functional areas and involve variables that are more abstract. Work is substantially complex and varied, and requires the interpretation of technical and detailed guidelines, policies and procedures in combination.
Independent Judgement/Problem Solving
Performs duties within scope of general Company policies, procedures and objectives. Analyzes problems and performs needs assessments. Uses judgment in adapting broad guidelines to achieve desired result. Regular exercise of independent judgment within accepted practices. Makes recommendations that affect policies, procedures and practices. Refers exceptions to policy and procedures to the supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Americans With Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.