The Email Campaign Management Specialist position serves as the primary point of contact for email execution for all Marketing activities. This role coordinates across internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure campaigns are built properly, tested thoroughly, launched successfully, and follow best practices and ensures the process, approvals, and deployments are executed in a timely manner.
What We Stand For
Established in 1978, The Container Store has grown to be the leading specialty retailer of storage and organization products in the United States and the only national retailer solely devoted to the category. We provide creative, multifunctional, customizable storage and organization solutions that help our customers save time, save space and improve the quality of their lives. We foster an employee-first culture built around our Foundation Principles, which define how we approach our relationships with our employees, vendors, customers and communities and influence every aspect of our business.
- Executes daily Email Marketing campaigns
- Creates the email campaign workflow within Adobe Campaign
- Uploads all essential targeting data, creating lists, subscription services, etc.
- Uploads and configures any needed HTML email templates or Web Apps within Adobe Campaign
- Completes functional testing to ensure the accuracy of campaign logic and content
- Coordinates testing and approval with the Email Marketing Manager to ensure all necessary quality control and review has been completed
- Automates and maintains the execution of ongoing triggered and transactional email efforts
- Monitors all email efforts for errors and performance
- Implements required changes to the email campaign as needed
- Ensures all email campaigns are properly named and tagged according to facilitate automated reporting
- Reviews email campaign results and provide feedback to Marketing and internal stakeholders to improve overall channel performance
- Provides ad hoc reports or data extracts from Adobe Campaign as needed
- Advises on best practices for effective email campaigns including content, personalization deliverability, targeting, etc.
- Collaborates on the design and architecture of email campaigns, and provides recommendations to optimize efforts
The Benefits Of Working Here
- Our benefits exemplify our commitment to an employee-first culture, ensuring employees and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 25% on Avera and Laren
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- 401(k) plan & Company Match
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a concentration in marketing, engineering, or technology
- 1-2 years experience working within an email marketing or campaign marketing deployment platform/environment required
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Classic, Standard, or other version of the cross-channel platform is a plus
- Understanding or experience with campaign marketing optimization tools is a plus
- Adobe Campaign Certification is a plus
- Ability to read/write/handle large text files using tools like SAS or Python is ideal
- Marketing Automation knowledge, web analytics and CDP experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn Adobe Campaign and relevant data management tools in depth and attend training as needed
- Ability to deliver campaigns from conception through completion
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Strong communication, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Based in Dallas/Ft. Worth area
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Company will not pay costs associated with immigration sponsorship. The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.