The American Bar Association seeks an email marketing professional with experience in email campaign initiatives. The Email Campaign Specialist will assist with marketing communications leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Stensul (our third-party email creation platform). Under the supervision of the Email Campaign Manager, he/she/they will ensure assigned campaigns are completed and deployed on time. They will be responsible for updating any email templates and following the QA process to ensure all campaigns are accurate and within the Email Policy and Procedures.
- Support the daily email operations of the ABA Marketing organization to ensure that campaigns are completed and deployed on time
- Support audience segmentation rules and maintenance of targeting lists, including coordinating with stakeholders throughout the organization to communicate and collect feedback.
- Ensures that all assigned campaigns are accurate and error-free
- Assist in generating monthly reports to monitor email performance, usage, errors, and issues for functionality
- Maintain training and procedures documentation for all email communication processes and campaign best practices.
- Performs other related duties as required, including assisting with technical issues surfaced through our community platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience in the industry
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Email Marketing platforms
- Able to make decisions and acts without unnecessary delay; able to consider alternatives and make decisions despite uncertainty.
- Self-directed with strong project and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to follow QA processes and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge in managing users, business units, permissions, and settings within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proven experience with building reports and managing dashboards in Salesforce Marketing Cloud