Raxua is seeking an Email Campaign Operations Specialist to lead effective and efficient email marketing and direct mail campaigns, including execution, development, measurement, and analysis for campaigns. You have hands-on experience building dynamic emails, working with automated marketing campaigns, measuring results, and driving optimizations.
What you’ll do:
- Manage email campaigns by overseeing daily email operations, and coordinate email production and QA processes to ensure emails are accurate and deployed on time.
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports for email KPI results diving into subject line open rates and creative review click-through rates.
- Optimize emails for both desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Pull accurate lists, partnering with CRM team on segmentation and testing, to deploy emails that meet the business goals and email best practices.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices and file clean-up (unsubscribes, inactive, bounces, etc.).
- Identify and develop new automations/triggers to increase customer engagement, website traffic, customer lifetime value, and familiarity with drip campaigns.
- Manage direct mail programs, processes, and materials to insure effective and on-time results for Rauxa’s clients.
- Works with internal teams to track and evaluate direct mail program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements.
Who you are:
- You are skilled with HTML, CSS, and dynamic scripting.
- You have 3+ years of extensive, hands on experience with CMS systems, such as Responsys, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Epsilon, IBM/Silverpop, etc.; Responsys experience is preferred
- You are experienced using email delivery tools, e.g. Litmus, Return Path, etc.
- You have the ability to work with Email automation systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, or Eloqua etc.
- You have experience working with SQL queries.
- Strong analytical skills (including strong experience with Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis is a big plus.
- You are comfortable working in a fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and are willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics or Economics.
Up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you!