Lexipol is seeking a digital marketer to join our team. You’ll need to be a creative writer and thinker, working with our sales, customer support and strategic partnership teams to develop, actualize and track marketing campaigns. In this role, you will organize and execute lead nurturing and lead generation initiatives to attract and engage prospects across various verticals and product lines to achieve company objectives.
The Email Campaign Specialist will also assist with creating collateral to support the go-to-market team and work to keep the corporate website content fresh and up to date.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Sales teams to identify and drive national and regional marketing lead generation campaigns to drive pipeline and meet company goals.
- Provide marketing support for customer upsell and retention initiatives.
- Outline marketing campaign briefs, initiatives and drip campaigns by product and vertical.
- Make recommendations for future campaigns based on open rates, CTRs and engagement metrics.
- Create and assist in drafting and editing prospecting and customer emails, collateral, web copy, ads and videos scripts as needed.
- Review corporate website and provide recommendations on SEO optimization and content refresh/design refresh opportunities.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing working with inside and/or outside sales representatives and partners.
- Excellent communicator, writer and creative thinker with ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and channels including inbound/digital marketing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, a/b testing, lead scoring and lead nurturing.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and marketing automation platforms (such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua). Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- High attention to detail, organized, problem solver with good time management, sense of judgement and adaptability to change.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Recommend and execute campaigns monthly for underperforming and high-growth markets.
- Collaborate monthly with regional teams to evaluate marketing programs.
- Located in Frisco, TX.
- Full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package including health care, dental, retirement and paid time off.
Lexipol is the nation’s leading content, policy and training platform for public safety and local government, enabling first responders and leaders to better protect their communities and reduce risk. With a library of 200,000 articles and reports, 16,000 policies and procedures, 3,700 training courses and a network of digital media communities including PoliceOne, FireRescue1, EMS1, CorrectionsOne and EfficientGov, we directly serve more than 7,500 public safety agencies and municipalities.
We offer our customers, partners and members, including nearly two million public safety professionals and local government leaders, the most comprehensive resource for policies, online training and grant assistance and the most up-to-date news and mission-critical information.
Our mission is to enhance the safety and effectiveness of the men and women who serve and protect our communities.
Visit us at https://www.lexipol.com/about/
**Lexipol provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.