The Email Campaign Specialist should be comfortable working within a team environment and is responsible for end-to-end technical coding and design for email campaigns – including building new campaigns and editing existing assets – while adhering to brand guidelines and industry best practices. The role is also responsible for the development, testing, proofreading and deployment of email campaigns. Strong project management, attention to detail and organizational skills are important to ensure work is produced to the highest quality within a deadline-driven environment.
- Build emails according to specifications, with email best-practices in mind, and work collaboratively with the client.
- Maintain and adhere to production schedules to ensure campaigns are produced and delivered on time.
- Perform quality assurance, link checks, and track approvals through the approval process, making any corrections as needed.
- Troubleshoot campaign rendering issues, and provide solutions.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Stay on top of industry best practices in coding and design and enforce CAN-SPAM and other regulatory requirements.
- Continually strive to improve all email marketing efforts by leveraging our vendors’ expertise and staying abreast of industry best practices and developing technology.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a relevant field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in email marketing
- Strong Microsoft office skills, with proficiency in Excel.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment and multi-task with little supervision.
- Self-motivated, creative thinker, goal-driven.
- Prefer experience building, coding, optimizing and deploying email campaigns, but will train right candidate.
- Prefer experience with Adobe Photoshop, HTML and CSS for email, and Dreamweaver skills.
- Prefer a basic of email marketing, including targeting and A/B testing, deliverability, sender score/reputation and metrics.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at wo[email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.