Delta Marketing is looking for an enthusiastic Email Campaign Specialist to help ideate, design, and build our marketing emails.
This role will partner with Marketing stakeholders to understand both campaign and business goals and work from ideation through execution. They will be responsible for building and updating emails or partnering with team members to develop more complex communications. They will ensure that timelines are met and that timely updates are provided from intake through delivery.
As a part of this role, the Email Campaign Specialist will work to make updates, share test emails with Marketing stakeholders, and ensure full stakeholder alignment prior to making updates in production. Some troubleshooting will be required to ensure emails are rendering across devices and email clients.
This role is creative, and solution focused. It will also have the opportunity to support a variety of Marketing communications based on team bandwidth and priorities. Interest and experience in leveraging standard content modules to create a unified customer experience is desired.
The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to jump in and help drive ongoing delivery of email updates. Strong attention to detail and project management skills are a must for this role. Prior experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on email marketing experience including building, testing, and deploying email campaigns.
- Fundamental understanding of audience segmentation and marketing operations.
- Technical knowledge of marketing automation and HTML code preferred.
- Experience using testing emails using tools such as Litmus or ReturnPath.
- Experience building, testing, and troubleshooting emails.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective handling of multiple assignments in a fast-moving and deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) is required.