This could be the very first step towards an exciting new career with us – a fresh beginning. At the Coles Group, these are moments we live for.
Starting good things is what drives our purpose to sustainably feed all Australians so they can lead healthier, happier lives. With a team of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia’s most trusted brands, we’re perfectly positioned to turn a promising start into a whole lot more.
About The Role
As one of biggest brands in Australia, we connect with over 19 million people each week. Whether it’s innovative in-store design, creative omnichannel storytelling, or thunderclap advertising that reaches 98% of Australians, our Marketing team play a pivotal role in driving our brand forward, helping our customers lead healthier and happier lives, and building the trust and reliability we’re known for.
Our central Digital Marketing team is a seeking an Email Campaign Specialist to join their growing team. Working part of a passionate and high performing team, you will have end to end management and execution responsibility of Coles’ email marketing campaigns, and optimisations.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager – Retention & Growth, you will have ownership of all campaign activity with the email platform, including automated programs. You will Set up, test, proof and deploy complex campaigns with large amounts of personalisation and dynamic data, ensuring they are accurate and error free.
- Coordinate and lead the implementation of trigger-based email and campaign automation.
- Create processes for in-house email delivery and document processes and technical guidelines.
- Partner with email developer, studio, and marketing to deliver email campaigns, within timelines and in-line with requirements, and continuously improve email delivery processes.
- Develop and optimise workflows to effectively collaborate, plan and deliver activity.
- Act as a SME embedding knowledge and expertise across digital marketing in areas of email development by assisting and consulting on best-in-class solution design, including use of data in digital projects.
Good things you’ll need
We’re after an Email Marketing specialist with hands on experience with an enterprise level email delivery system (preference Oracle Responsys but not necessary), building and deploying email campaigns and journeys.
You’ll also need
- Sound knowledge around personalisation and dynamic elements in email
- Experience handling data, loading data into tables for testing
- Understand concepts of A/B and multi variate testing and experience implementing across campaigns
- Knowledge of targeting, segmentation, HTML/CSS desirable but not essential
- Strong awareness of cross compatibility, usability, and email best practices
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
We’re committed to making this a great place to work, from day one. From flexible working arrangements to discounts across all our internal brands (including 5% off at Coles supermarkets!), there are plenty of reasons to love working here.