Track DDB is on fire producing great work for some of the biggest brands around. And if you’ve got the chops and creds to keep fueling the flames as an Email Campaign Specialist, we want to talk with you.
We are the CRM, Data and Analytics division of DDB Canada. Harnessing sound strategic insights and innovative technology to produce targeted, breakthrough creative driven by data science. The result? Results. Big time.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to manage a wide range of e-marketing programs and campaigns, with an emphasis on mass emails for events. We are seeking a flexible, self-directed individual to join our team.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Responsible for Email Campaign execution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio)
- Will have ownership of email campaign targeting, testing, QA, data monitoring, content, and launch
- Ensure all Email campaigns adhere to creative, technical and legal specifications by collaborating with multiple departments
- Assist the Project Manager with determining a schedule for regular, as well as intermittent, Email campaigns
- Monitor campaigns to ensure all key data points are being tracked
- Manage Email campaign reporting and metrics (opens, click throughs, etc.) for stakeholder review
- Work with Creative team to develop HTML templates
- Consult and troubleshoot on HTML/text templates, personalization, and URL/redirector issues
- Manage and execute email test messages
- Follow standard data cleansing process in creation of target audience list
- Work with external partners and implement API for data synchronization
Education, Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in design, development and testing Email marketing campaigns
- Must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise
- Ability to edit HTML/XHTML code
- Ability to work with API (SOAP/REST)
- Data management experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign and Photoshop an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and knowledge of the business world
- Strong work ethic with pride in and responsibility for high quality output
DDB Canada is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.