Listen up! There’s a revolution afoot in entertainment and education, and it’s audible.
Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a detail-obsessed Email Campaign Production Analyst/Manager (Contractor) for its marketing operations team. As a member of the Audible Marketing organization, you have the opportunity to shape innovative customer-focused programs to drive successful customer acquisition and subsequently strong business metrics of trial to member conversion. This person will be a stakeholder in the Outbound Marketing execution process, specializing in email and push.
The Audible Marketing Operations team is looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, creative, and detail-oriented marketing professional to execute CRM campaigns that meet our business objectives and create innovative customer experiences. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining email templates, campaign execution across multiple channels and touchpoints, and A/B testing support. The right candidate will be a quick study and demonstrate a knack for getting things done in close collaboration with technical, creative, and business teams in a fast-paced environment.
· Build and execute stand-alone and journey automated outbound marketing campaigns (email, push, etc.)
· Support development and coding of HTML templates
· Drive efficiencies in campaign execution through both process and creative improvements
· Seek opportunities to leverage dynamic content and personalization in email and push
· Coordinate with leadership to ensure tactic delivery, prioritization, resourcing and timelines are achieved
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for marketers
· Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in digital or email marketing
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Technology Field, or related field of study
· Moderate to advanced HTML and CSS skills and a general understanding of email development
· Hands-on experience executing emails with Salesforce/Exact Target or similar ESPs (Email Service Providers)
· Strong organizational and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
· Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail, with a passion towards accuracy
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office
· Prior success with triggered emails, marketing automation and content personalization
· Prior experience creating dynamic content using Movable Ink
· E-commerce experience, particularly with email execution
· Basic SQL knowledge and familiarity with queries
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.