You will be passionate about email as a communication channel and understand how it can be leveraged to connect with contacts—wherever they may be in the sales cycle. You will understand when email is the star of a campaign and how it can act as a supporting player to larger efforts. You will have experience at crafting nurture programs and know how to design customer journeys that compel action. You will care deeply about the details and strive to provide the best email experience possible.
What you will do:
- Collaborate across teams to create and manage email campaigns that support our ongoing initiatives such as events and product launches.
- Serve as in-house expert and quality assurance on email best practices.
- Design and implement multi-touch ongoing nurture campaigns that move contacts through the marketing funnel.
- Understand our different audiences and be able to craft breakthrough email campaigns.
- Be well versed in the evolving email legal landscape and be able to mitigate business risk in partnership with legal counsel.
- Partner with production to ensure emails are flawlessly executed—from building campaign canvases to email testing.
- Understand audience segmentation and how we can use it to reach the right people with the right message.
- Work with external agency and in-house team to manage workflow and ensure campaigns are executed on schedule.
- Maintain high standard of email deliverability and support larger data governance efforts.
- Know how to develop effective email A/B tests that advance our campaigns.
- Work closely with email production to develop campaigns, implement best practices and trouble shoot any technical issues
You need to have:
- 3 years of experience running email campaigns, ideally for a B2B or SaaS company
- Preferred experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Practical experience of email templates, campaign tracking, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience of how to use segmentation and dynamic filters.
- Deep understanding of email as a communication channel and a point of view on what makes for an effective campaign.
- Detail oriented mindset and habit of double and triple checking work.
- Can-do attitude and team-first approach
Bloomberg Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical issues, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any other classification protected by law.
INDG requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with INDG's vaccination policy. All INDG employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek a medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement but must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.