Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
As the Email Campaign Marketing Specialist youll build out some of Snap Finances most important initiatives across our lease-to-own and loan products.
You will transform our B2C and B2B lifecycle marketing and be a subject-matter expert on execution of triggered and promotional email campaigns. You are experienced in asset development (HTML/CSS), audience segmentation, and campaign quality assurance in multiple marketing communication channels, including: email, SMS, Direct mail, chatbots and anything else we can add into the mix. This role focuses on flawless campaign execution, the ideal candidate has superior attention to detail and time management skills. You provide stakeholders with campaign performance reports, including data-driven recommendations for future campaign optimization.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver with a bias for action. Is comfortable diving into the numbers to find the optimal solution and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have proven success in building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, experience creating cross-functional processes, an entrepreneurial attitude, and analytical skills.
This is a very cross-functional role, working closely with Analytics, Data Science, Product Marketing, Creative, and Legal teams. Having experience working across departments will be vital to the success of this role and the teams efforts.
- Lifecycle marketing strategy and campaign execution/optimization expert
- Collaborate with business & marketing leaders to identify opportunities to Snap product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell/referral behavior in LCM channels; continually prioritize initiatives and allocate resources accordingly
- Plan & implement data-driven LCM marketing initiatives in a campaign management tool (including audience selection, trigger qualification, suppression, segmentation, etc.)
- Execute marketing campaigns through LCM-owned channels (Email, SMS, etc.) and collaborate with other marketing channel partners
- Report on campaign performance, test results/learnings, data insights, etc. to Marketing and product marketing leaders, cross-functional partners, executive leadership
- Develop, enforce, and assist in campaign quality control practices to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- 4+ years of experience working in the design and execution of in lifecycle marketing and CRM, heavy experience in the email channel
- 2+ years of experience in Hubspot building and managing:
- - Configuration of Users, Teams and Account settings, as well as monitoring of account activity and contract needs
- - Email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends
- - Salesforce-Hubspot integration and feeds of contact/company properties
- - Dynamic segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- - IT and internal application development to build audience flags and feeds to external reporting tools
- - Documentation and road maps for automations, processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- - Monitoring list decay, bounces and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends
- Experience using a variety of marketing mediums. (SMS, Direct Mail, Chat bot)
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- Ability to visualize customer journey maps and placing appropriate and impactful touchpoints to deliver on goals and objectives.
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical and actionable insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with marketing platforms
- Previous experience in FinTech a bonus
Why Youll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.