The St. James is seeking a Email Campaign Marketing Manager at its flagship location in Springfield, Virginia.
As a Email Campaign Marketing Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing all web, database marketing, and email campaigns. You’ll also collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, and optimize the user experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Email & Data Strategy & Execution
- Demonstrate expertise in the Digital Marketing domain
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Mobile Studio
- Understanding and experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud including campaigns and data objects
- Oversight of SFMC Engage campaigns for 20+ sports and 5 brands
- Build-out of all emails campaigns to including HTML coding
- Sourcing of copy & images for all campaigns cross team
- Oversee the development, execution, and testing of email campaign workflows
- Make well-informed segmentation and targeting decisions, tailoring communications messages to relevant customer personas at relevant buying cycle.
- Ability to review analytical data and provide insight on trends and performance gaps
- Set up automated (triggered) campaigns and customer journeys
- A/B testing to refine email best practices
- Help develop SOPs and best practices for using marketing automation platform.
- Campaign metrics
- List progression
- Assist with documentation, reporting, and analysis of lifecycle campaigns
- Generate reports and dashboards indicating various performance metrics and KPIs
- Manage data collections and multiple business units in Marketing Cloud
- Develop and implement processes for new and updated Form Handlers in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Work with all business units to plan and deploy email and SMS marketing campaigns and provide them insight on the results
- Refine audience segments in Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to make sure database is up-to-date
- Proficient with data analysis in excel and an avid power user of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Update Contentstack as needed.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- 4+ years of experience as a Marketing Cloud administrator
- Experience with Marketing Cloud features like email studio, advertising studio, journey builder, content builder, audience builder
- Preferred experience with SQL, Tableau, or other database languages
- Experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider MarTech ecosystem
- Understanding of SFMC solutions including customer journey management, email, mobile, web personalization, content creation, and content management
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, solution architect, project manager)
- Experienced delivering projects using Agile-based methodologies
- Knowledge with HTML5, CSS3.
- Google Analytics experience
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Good communication skills, ability to mentor and work collaboratively.
- Highly organized and with great time management skills.
- Marketing Cloud and other marketing technology certifications are a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Position is currently remote. Upon full reopening the position will require occasional onsite reporting at the Springfield, VA location.
- Work will require some weekend and/or evening work
The St. James is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds inclusive of their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
The St. James is the premier sports, wellness and active entertainment destination brand in the country, with a mission to maximize human potential by designing, developing and operating sports, wellness and entertainment destinations that engage, inspire and empower people to pursue their passions and be their best at play, at work and in life. Our flagship development in Springfield, Virginia features a premium health club, celebrity chef-inspired restaurant, premium medi-spa, 20,000 sq. ft. active entertainment center, as well as an indoor field house with FIFA-sized field, two NHL-regulation sized ice rinks, 52-meter Olympic competition pool and much, much more. The St. James allows the whole family to pursue their passions in 30+ sports.