Email Campaign Marketing Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
4 years of experience
40 hours per week
Company social events
Company happy hours
Act-On is looking for an individual who has a creative eye for design and copy, but who’s also a data geek at heart. We’re looking for a hands-on email marketer to join our strong Marketing Team at Act-On Software, a leader in the marketing automation space. Do you have a successful background in email marketing and a willingness to explore and test new tactics? We want to talk to you!
- Develop and execute targeted email campaigns that measurably move prospects through the funnel and catch active buying cycles. Push the envelope with new and innovative email marketing tactics.
- Create world-class, segmented nurture programs that position Act-On as a market leader, including building the email assets and designing the automated workflows. Integrate efforts with the Sales Development Team to optimize touches and sequences for best results.
- Cultivate list-building strategies to effectively identify new buying targets across priority accounts and verticals. Optimize the strategy for acquiring new email opt-in subscribers.
- Manage the email list segmentation for nurture programs and outbound email campaigns. A deep understanding of the Act-On database, segmentation principles, and systems will be required.
- Write & edit email and landing page copy. Constantly seek opportunities to test effectiveness and ensure visual quality of emails are superior to the competition.
- Manage and centralize the marketing email schedule and calendar to ensure communications timing is optimized and to protect data fatigue. Make visible to other stakeholders.
- Report on progress of existing campaigns and continually optimize processes and tactics. Track and report on monthly email KPIs.
- Ensure that all assigned projects meet time and budget constraints while ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Minimum four years of email marketing experience
- Strong understanding of B2B buying cycles,
- Solid Salesforce.com experience
- Experience planning and executing email marketing programs required
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts
- Experience in html and CSS highly recommended, as well as ability to make emails responsible and/or mobile-friendly
- Experience with a marketing automation system required, experience with Act-On preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and desire to constantly seek improvement
BA/BS in Marketing or Business or equivalent history of creative and successful email marketing programs
121 SW Morrison Street