Continuum (ContinuumGlobal, Inc.) is a next-generation marketing services firm that works with leading global and national clients to design, transform and run digital marketing operations that enable them to scale, optimize and improve marketing performance. With 800+ professionals in offices in the US, UK, and India, our services include digital marketing operations, technology development, data operations and advisory services. More about Continuum’s operations and clients at www.continuumglobal.com
The E-mail Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and executing the email marketing campaigns for Google. This person is in charge of building a best-in-class e-mail program for the firm's communications to various external and internal audiences. This role focuses both on the strategic overall vision as well as overseeing the daily tactical activities involved in managing such a program.
Applicants MUST have work authorization in the UK that does not now or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the UK.
- Work in conjunction with the digital marketing Manager to create and execute a global marketing strategy for e-mail and other related push communications
- Provide creative brief direction for e-mail coordinators and other technical experts to ensure all email creative enhances brand image and communicates effectively to achieve its objectives
- Ensure to deploy and use latest\existing technologies and overall industry best practices to deliver best in class program to our most important audiences
- Conduct extensive A/B testing of e-mail strategy, including delivery timing, creative layout, tailored offers, and subject line testing to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns
- Oversee internal stakeholder management efforts to ensure campaign deliveries are prioritized according to approved global push communications strategies
- Manage e-mail development through the creative review process, collaborating with internal stakeholders, editorial teams, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines
- Evaluate the performance of e-mail sends, including the impact of subject lines, segmentation performance, click-thru rates and provide executable recommendations to the global online communications manager to improve future e-mail performance
- Communicate e-mail plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels
- Oversee and direct quality assurance processes; ensure that the overall e-mail production and send processes are streamlined and managed with zero errors
- Deep understanding of e-mail marketing operations and best practices
- Ideally familiar with HTML, responsive email, PhotoShop and online publishing
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- Substantial experience within the Project Management /Campaign Management field
- Experience in working within a global setting with key enterprise clients
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a strong commitment to being a welcoming environment for candidates and employees and one that appreciates and maximizes the talents of all employees. We value our employees’ different backgrounds including differences in gender, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion and politics, nationality, age, and socioeconomic status.
What we offer
Continuum offers competitive salaries and benefits, including health, paid parental leave, and a flexible work environment that is as smart and stimulating as it is diverse. We strive to provide everyone with professional fulfillment and growth opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO & 13 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Fun, caring, collaborative work environment
- Tuition reimbursement