At Three Deep Marketing, we believe that solving problems for our customer’s customer is what it’s all about. We strive to drive measurable change and produce smart, creative digital marketing solutions our whole team can be proud of and, as an Email Campaign Manager, you'd be a key player in executing that vision.
In this role, you’d drive email marketing campaigns to achieve brand goals and drive traffic, repeat visitation, cross sells and efficient ROI to the eCommerce sites. If you are a driven, self-directed individual with strong analytical and qualitative skills, then you have what it takes to become a member of our highly successful marketing team.
- Implement a steady stream of campaigns that incorporate inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Drive the effectiveness of our emails by maximizing performance metrics such as open rate, click-through rate and conversion rate.
- Implement trigger-based emails – mastering the technical aspects of deploying these through our Marketing Automation / CRM system.
- Improve data segmentation to deliver more relevant content to prospects at the right time
- Own campaign results, reporting, and analytics, including tracking and follow-up on marketing-generated sales opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert on our database and ensuring we have proper segmentation and list pulls.
- Provide expertise and analysis to improve campaign performance and corporate growth
- Maintains customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential and secure
- Work with the email agency to stay on top of competitive email landscape and trends to make recommendations for campaign improvements
- Other duties as assigned
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing programs, marketing campaigns and/or marketing communications
- Preferred experience executing within Email Studio/Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- The ability to be self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently.
- Strong project management skills and an eye for detail.
- Familiarity working with customer databases, segmentation, and list pulling.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data analytics, marketing or similar
- Experience with marketing automation CRM (Salesforce) systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to manage projects to on-time completion within budget
- A creative, goal-oriented approach
- Sound decision-making based on data and best practices
Three Deep Marketing Core Values
Our Core Values are Team First, Passion, Problem Solving and Accountability
We aim to surround ourselves with employees who exemplify our core values and avoid hiring those who do not. Whether you are new to Three Deep or have been an employee for years, you are expected to represent these core values each and every day.
Some examples of how that would come into practice for a Technical Program Manager include:
- Take a team first, me second approach to doing business – find a way to get what you need, respectfully
- Easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude
- Good communication skills with teams, clients and other agencies
- Collaborating with team leads and other Digital Producers to adjust plans as needed for the best possible result for all our clients
- Passion for digital and project management as a practice – we want someone who is proud to be a Technical Program Manager
- Ambitious - actively working to improve your skill set, and the skills of our teams
- Intellectual curiosity – not just asking “what and how” but “why”
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges for the agency and our clients
- Flexibility to effectively manage projects while processes are being defined
- Agile work style – being able to negotiate and shift priorities with others
- Accountability at Three Deep means doing the right thing to get the job done. That means taking responsibility to get things fixed, even if it’s not your fault. It also means owning your mistakes if you make them, and working to find a solution
- Reliable, professional and extremely organized
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Produce work that is on time and within budget
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Three Deep Marketing is a digital performance agency. We offer a full portfolio of professional services using proprietary technologies and business expertise to design, deploy and optimize marketing campaigns to support both Fortune 500 companies and small and medium business.
Our services include marketing strategy and planning, database marketing, search optimization, paid media, campaign management and execution, web development, and program reporting and analysis.