Realtor.com is looking to add a B2B Email Campaign Manager with specific experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to our best-in-class B2B Marketing Organization. As the B2B Email Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating a subset of email campaigns from inception to completion as well as supporting additional campaign deployments. You will be responsible for coordinating planning efforts, communicating with key stakeholders, following up on deliverables, ensuring deadlines and SLAs are adhered to, and ultimately executing industry-leading programs. The ideal candidate is a clear and firm communicator, never misses a deadline, and contributes to a positive team culture in a fast-paced environment.
As a critical part of our team, you’ll assist in everything from campaign execution, to cross-functional project management. The B2B Email Campaign Manager will play a key role in executing our brand strategy, as well as preparing audiences and segments for customer marketing and demand generation.
This role will report to the Senior Director, B2B Marketing and will be a supportive role for the whole B2B marketing team.
- Own and implement email campaigns to drive agent network growth and meaningful product engagement by utilizing marketing automation, segmentation expertise, and ongoing optimization methodologies to drive revenue for the business.
- Via Salesforce Marketing Cloud, schedule and deploy customer and lifecycle engagement campaigns. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating proofs, scheduling deployments, and generating post-deployment reporting.
- Coordinate cross-functional project management, including but not limited to: campaign production (email, paid ads), creative team coordination (design, copy, coding), and proofing and legal approval
- Participate in integrated marketing campaign deployment via Salesforce Marketing Cloud as needed
- Coordinate renewal deployments for subscription-based services; Connections PLUS, Local Expert, Market Reach, etc.
- Maintain project status and documentation through our internal tracking systems as well as through reporting and readouts to teams.
- Develop and submit creative briefs, generate deliverables, timelines, and assign accountability
- Support the marketing team as needed in additional capacities, including but not limited to content coordination, brand development, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of our database and available segmentation options. Coordinate Data Extensions for individual email sends and marketing automation. Assist with strategies to grow our contact database
- Compile meaningful competitive intelligence and distribute for use informing campaigns and brand strategy cross-functionally
- Update existing sales email templates and requests for new sales collateral
- Coordinate journeys via Salesforce Marketing Cloud, partnering with Marketing Operations and Enterprise Systems teams when needed
- Generate tracking, reporting, and analysis to better equip all decision-makers on go-forward planning and execution.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Technically savvy
- *Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience required (Journeys, Email Studio, Automation Studio)
- In the event the right candidate already possesses Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience AND is interested in furthering their expertise, Realtor.com can provide support and resources required to complete further Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detail oriented, concise and a quick learner
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.