At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international User Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a talented Email Campaign Manager to take the lead with our Customer-oriented mass mailing tactics. Your main duties include running email campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating different email formats, from newsletters to release notes, product updates, UX surveys, upselling campaigns etc.
You will support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their information needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality content. You will coordinate the ongoing international expansion of our email activities and plan and execute accordingly. You will identify relevant topics and be responsible for implementing the relevant content. You will coordinate the execution with our other channel managers and extract and analyze relevant data to refine our tactics, improving reach and engagement.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You will design and implement our customer email campaigns, from planning to setting up workflows, execution and tracking
- You will coordinate content plans for our tactics, identify suitable topics, ensure content production is delivered on time and even create content yourself
- You will upgrade and optimise our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features, ensure they are mobile-friendly
- You will grow our email lists by promoting opt-in campaigns across different touchpoints, extending our international coverage to additional markets and languages, and segmenting lists to reach specific target audiences
- You will analyze the performance of the tactic, suggest improvements and report on reach and engagement figures generated from email efforts
- You will ensure emails are legally compliant and follow industry policies and best practices
What you need to succeed
- You have at least three years of experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist. Experience in SaaS companies or multi-market content operations would be a plus
- You have a degree in marketing, communications or other relevant fields
- You have hands-on experience with Hubspot and other inbound marketing tools, marketing automation technology and content management systems
- You are technically savvy, with interest and ability to deal with different software products, and able to get to the heart of complex and technical issues in simple words
- You have outstanding written communication and copywriting skills, with excellent English. Very good written and spoken German would be a plus
- You have strong planning and project management skills, including stakeholder management, the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- You have excellent analytical skills, with an ability to interpret web analytics, keyword analysis, and content performance data
- You are used to establishing and/or working with content standards, including voice and tone guidelines, language glossaries
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills. You are able to perform within tight schedules across different teams in a fast-paced setting
- You seek and provide feedback regularly for continuous improvement
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Dublin D02 VK65