Monkedia is an award-winning, full-service agency that is revolutionizing the way businesses grow.
Since 2014, we have been powering some of today's biggest brands—Disney, ESPN, L'Oreal, the NFL, and more—through high-performance digital advertising and growth strategies. We lead in delivering quantifiable results and are proven to help those we serve optimize faster, smarter, and larger than any other method available.
As seen in Entrepreneur Magazine and named #67 on Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Monkedia's #1 MISSION is to help brands accomplish goals beyond every expectation imaginable. We leverage in-house advanced AI and machine-learning technology to provide a best-in-class digital marketing strategy, scaling companies to higher revenues, and at better profit ratios, compared to anyone else in the game.
About The Role:
Do you have a passion for email marketing that drives results? Are you passionate about digging into the data and problem-solving your way in driving positive ROI for large email campaigns? If you're looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing company that runs digital campaigns for some of today's top brands, then Monkedia is the place for you. We're looking for a self-starter, team player, and someone with infectious energy to be part of a superstar team.
You will report directly to the VP in Halifax and will be part of a team that deeply cares for one another, works harmoniously together and all share in the desire to grow together and be the best in the world.
What You'll Do (Responsibilities)
At Monkedia, you'll have both mentorship and autonomy as you manage these key deliverables:
- Manage large scale email marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Proof and QA campaigns to ensure 100% error free execution
- Conduct frequent analysis of competitor programs looking for insights around targeting, promotional offers, and cadence/delivery timing
- Leverage marketing automation, CRM, and other technologies to support campaign execution (Google Analytics, Litmus, etc.)
- Analyze and track data to maximize the performance of email campaigns to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, and growth goals
- Build expertise and become subject matter expert in email design, product development, and platform use
- Communicate campaign performance to our client success team and build a clear roadmap for the future
How You'll Do It (Performance Standards)
At Monkedia we are focused on setting you up to achieve your career goals. To this end, you'll get feedback about how you are doing. Here is what success looks like in this role:
- Have a strong interest in analytics and an ability to leverage data to inform decisions.
- Are a team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Are detail oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Have a desire to take ownership and accountability for work and manage projects through execution.
Who We're Looking For (Job Requirements):
Coming equipped with some or all of the following will contribute to a solid fit in this role:
- 3+ years experience in technical email marketing for e-commerce preferred
- 3+ years experience of handling your own clients/accounts preferably in an agency setting
- Knowledge of Klaviyo and/or other email marketing automation tools like Marketo, MailChimp, and ActiveCampaign
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with WordPress
- Experience managing lifecycle marketing
- Previous experience with SEO and SEM marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, specifically email marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
- High attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very rapidly changing environment with ambiguity; requires being scrappy
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks independently as they occur, knowing when to escalate when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields) or equivalent work experience
The Good Stuff (Perks and Benefits):
At Monkedia our culture is both creative and supportive. Our teams are passionate about what they do and work hard to achieve results. You will have the opportunity to work with exceptional people in a dynamic work environment with ample opportunities for advancement.
Monkedia also offers a competitive base salary,
Finally, Monkedia values and celebrates diversity in its many forms. We strive to provide a collaborative and psychologically safe workplace where people feel respected, supported, and included.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are following a remote interview process.
Application deadline is 11:59PM, June 24, 2021