Email Campaign Manager
Funky Pigeon, Bristol
Salary up to £30k
Funky Pigeon are now a household name for personalised cards and gifts, since being acquired by WHSmith 2010, turnover has rocketed. We continue to invest in marketing, customer experience and apps, and we are always innovating to give our brand unique selling points over our competitors. That makes for a fast-paced work environment and a team who are both dedicated and empowered to deliver excellent results daily.
We are now looking for an Email Campaign Manager to join the Marketing Team in our Bristol Office – with a balance of office and home-based working. Reporting into the CRM Manager, you will manage the end-to-end delivery of our Email and Push message campaigns. You will be responsible for hitting revenue and engagement targets, delivering engaging campaigns and increasing customer retention.
This is a great opportunity for someone keen to progress a career within email marketing and to widen/improve their marketing experience and knowledge within a large and successful ecommerce company.
There will be opportunity to grow the role within email and push messaging to support and deliver marketing automation, referral, and reminder campaigns as well as exploring new channels e.g. SMS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning our BAU campaign strategy
- Sourcing content and copywriting
- Writing and distributing briefs to our team of content designers
- Implementing segmentation and campaign targeting
- Setting up, distributing, and managing our company wide promotions and offers
- Setting up and launching our BAU campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance to ensure content is compelling and effective
- Designing and delivering an A/B testing strategy
- Reporting on campaign success and providing insights to key stakeholders
- Ensuring all outgoing content is within brand guidelines and GDPR/legally compliant
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, preferably within email
- Good working knowledge of an ESP/campaign management tool (CCMP, Cheetah Digital or similar)
- Highly organised and great attention to detail
- Creative idea-generator with great communication & collaborative skills
- Good reporting and analysis experience
- Experience running a test and learn strategy
- Experience in writing/distributing briefs
- Ability to manage priorities in a reactive and fast paced environment
- Strong written English
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be at of the hub of an incredibly fast-moving function and you’ll be trusted to make decisions that benefit the business. It’s a serious responsibility – which will seriously motivate you. You’ll thrive on the freedom and the chance to use your skills and will be supported with plenty of training and development opportunities. What’s more, you can expect some fab rewards, including an achievable annual bonus and 24 days’ holiday plus your birthday off!