At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Winning isn’t just about the close. It’s about the way companies experience our differentiated value proposition at the beginning and across the middle that will ultimately define our future success as a professional services firm. Getting there means delivering meaningful touchpoints in the right ways and at the right time to create distinctly personal content and joined-up experiences for clients and potential clients that help answer the big questions they’re asking every single day.
In this contract role, the Marketing Automation Campaign Manager role has an exciting chance to play a part in redefining the way a large-scale organization like ours engages audiences, cultivates relationships and drives leads. And your expertise and passion for creating omnichannel experiences with Marketo campaigns will be the foundation of this role.
On paper, we’re looking for someone who can manage the customer experience on the Marketo platform, and build and execute digital marketing campaigns that support defined B2B demand generation programs through Marketo and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform to help us deliver relevant content and experiences that not only bring people into the EY world, but give them compelling reasons to stay.
In reality, you’ll operate in the gray zone with innate curiosity and a sense of experimentation to bring to life a high volume of campaigns and reimagine how we go to market with a relentless focus on data analytics and optimization. Success will come with a deep understanding of our clients – what they buy, how they buy, why they buy, where they go for information, and how they engage. Through your work, we’ll hear, respond to and target clients better than ever before through the channels that matter most to them. And together, we’ll foster loyalty, drive advocacy, and enhance experiences across every EY interaction. If you’re the right person to help us chart that course forward – and have some fun along the way – we’d like to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Guide the conception, execution and delivery of our B2B demand generation programs and campaigns on the Marketo platform
- Build and execute marketing automation campaigns (in Marketo as well as using associated technologies) that deliver against specific business goals and campaign objectives
- Develop integrated, media objectives for cross-channel digital media plans and campaign execution that address campaign objectives, and deliver business impact
- Carry out post-campaign analysis and regular reporting to provide insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve effectiveness
- Stay ahead of industry and digital trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training, building relationships with partners and participating in industry learnings and webinars
- Experience with managing design and web products in terms of project scoping, scheduling, risk assessment, budgeting, quality control, and internal and client communication
- Equip business teams and internal stakeholders with data-driven insights to make fact-based decisions while deriving customer insights from digital analytics datasets
- Act as the data evangelist for your stakeholders and tell stories through data that drive strategy and tactics
- Design, build, maintain and validate digital analytics dashboards using data visualization tools to systematically analyze customer behavior and traffic trends
- Carry out post-mortems and provide insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve effectiveness
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong project management; organized and articulate with impeccable attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, complex, yet dynamic work environment
- Able to multitask on a variety of different projects with strong project and time management skills, with high stakeholder accountability and expectation management
- Committed to quality, exercising unfaltering diligence to pre-defined quality assurance (QA) process, and passionate about continuous improvement
- Process-driven, always looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Bring deep AEM know-how (and a true understanding of supporting technologies) as the team’s expert-in-residence
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing or business administration
- A track record of delivering cross-channel, demand generation campaigns for leading brands
- Must have hands on extensive experience with Marketo or a similar automation tool
- Hands-on expertise with third-party platforms like Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Power BI
- Solid experience building digital analytics dashboards out of Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics 360 data
- In-depth knowledge of martech capabilities spanning platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Marketo, email marketing, CRM, etc.), production (content marketing, SEM/PPC, marketing automation, SEO, benchmarking, media plan design, etc.) and measurement (analytics, dashboarding, reporting, etc.)
- Powerful business acumen, with ability to put data in the context of a customer problem and know where to look when exposed to large amounts of data.
What We Offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.