Bounteous is seeking an Email Campaign Manager to join its team of talented professionals who provide web development and interactive marketing services to clients large and small.
This specialist needs to be an independent worker who is detail oriented and highly organized. The role involves coordination across various creative agencies and our email service provider (ESP). A positive, customer service oriented, and problem solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of both a fixed marketing calendar and frequent client requests. This job involves exacting standards and unforgiving schedules—the work must be done on time (although some items can be set-up in advance) and error-free. Work schedules regularly include weekend hours to QA and send emails as the aggressive marketing calendar dictates. This role will also be a supervisor role overseeing the email, sms and push campaign team.
Role And Responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of and experience with email marketing best practices, innovations and connections to the email marketing community
- Understand, plan and implement complex audience targeting schema
- Provide QA for email designs, templates, outbound email campaigns with the goal of a 0% error rate
- Strong interpersonal skills including email, phone and meeting-related communications, including a high level of responsiveness to clients, teams, production and organization of detailed agendas and minutes
- Experience using web-based email management software-- specifically setting up, previewing, testing, troubleshooting and monitoring email blasts
- Strategy and planning skills, including understanding and setting up email calendars, anticipating marketing-related holidays and events
- Perform campaign analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
- Create strong, clear reports
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- 2-5 years of related experience in email campaign management; agency or consulting experience is preferred
- 1 year of experience independently managing email, SMS or push campaigns
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Proven experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Experience in business analysis and project management
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For Employment Opportunities Based In Canada
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.