Develop a variety of mobile-first HTML marketing emails that support fundraising, events, stewardship and cultivation goals, as well as internal communication priorities; maintain email production schedule and email calendar.
- Work closely with members of the Marketing and Communications team, develop a variety of mobile-first HTML emails that support fundraising, events, stewardship and cultivation goals, as well as internal communication priorities.
- Maintain day-to-day email production schedule including the creation, development, testing and execution of email campaigns for targeted email communications.
- Assist in developing A/B test strategies and performing A/B tests to optimize email performance.
- Devise and implement email segmentation, using testing and targeting to maximize acquisition and conversion.
- Oversee automated and recurring email campaigns.
- Generate creative ideas for email design, layout and customer segmentation.
- Create email analytics reports.
- Regularly update and maintain the University Development email calendar and coordinate with other UT offices (University Communications, Events and the President’s Office) to establish optimal schedules.
- Develop design and QA guidelines for email campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on email best practices and ensure all messages adhere to them.
- Work with university and Texas Development leadership and other digital managers to develop institutional best practices for email planning.
- Support web-based projects as needed, including posting new content.
- Bachelor's degree with major coursework in marketing, communications or related field .
- Two years related experience developing marketing emails using marketing automation platforms.
- Two or more years experience in development and testing in responsive HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Litmus Builder or similar tool for developing emails and for QA testing.
- Knowledge of using email techniques such as batching and contact filters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and WordPress.
- Proven abililty to prioritize, manage and organize multiple projects that consistently meet deadlines and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Overall excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Experience using Eloqua and/or Emma email marketing platforms. Experience with web analytics. Experience with graphic design and using Adobe Creative Suite. Ability to write clear and compelling donor-centric content.
$48,000, plus depending on qualifications