Code campaigns or assigned assets for program/campaign completion.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of coding methodologies.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Strong knowledge of development skills.
- Able to prioritize work, and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones.
- Able to identify and resolve issues.
- Able to complete appropriate level projects that are on schedule and receive high satisfaction results.
- Able to function in, and successfully code projects, in a demanding and stressful environment.
- Able to deviate from standard/established development methodologies to complete projects on time.
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ years of email development
- 3+ years writing HTML, CSS
- Strong Experience with Image and HTML Coding Optimization for email
- Expert in cross-platform email techniques for major email clients such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and Apple Mail, etc.
- Understanding of all major web browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Basic knowledge of responsive code
- Basic knowledge of scripting logic
- Basic programing concepts
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Sketch, Adobe XD a plus
- Experience using testing tools such as Litmus (we can train this skill)
- Strong sense of visual design (while you may not be an expert with Photoshop or Illustrator, you still have an eye for aesthetics)
- Comfortable with source version control software (Git, CVS, SVN). We use Git
Nice To Have, But Not Required Skills
- Experience with a CMS Platform
- Strive to use email standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS
- Experience with Apache Freemarker
- Successful track record of delivering solutions within realistic budget and schedule requirements
- Knowledge of server-side technologies like Python, Java, .NET or PHP is a plus
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best.
For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.