RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
As a Campaign Specialist, you will bring campaign management expertise to support and assist with day-to-day building of email campaigns which includes; building campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), testing, quality assurance, modifying for any business-critical changes and scheduling deployment.
This position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail to deal with a large volume of campaigns in various stages of the process.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Act as the subject matter expert for campaign operations and Salesforce best practices and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Build and merge content using content builder emails, templates, and customer journeys on client with Journey Builder
- Monitor the development, execution, and testing (A/B testing) of campaign workflows
- Document campaign requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Manage data with SFMC, creating journeys, segments, data extensions, suppression lists, imports, and exports
- Monitor and troubleshoot manual and automated campaigns and data activities in case of failures, and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans.
- Work with the email team to generate reports and dashboards indicating various performance metrics and KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for improvements
- 3+ amount of years of marketing campaign experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and knowledge of its capabilities and limitations
- Working knowledge of HTML for emails
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to HTML templates, data extensions, amd API activities
- Proven QA experience with litmus, data extensions, counts, data quality, and creative content
- Experience with out-of-the-box and custom reporting in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good understanding of databases and integrations ability to work with large data sets as well as APIs
- Multi-brand experience (able to juggle multiple brands)
- Excellent project and time management skills in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency and passion – driven by our mission
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in a dynamic environment and work with cross functional teams.
- Adobe experience a plus
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.