UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are involved in developing marketing, merchandising, and creative strategies and tactics to promote and sell the organization's products and services through the Internet. Establishes, maintains and updates the ''Web experience'' from the viewpoint of the customer. Develops affiliated programs designed to increase exposure to and business from the target audience. Develops and designs programs to increase exposure to the business and from the target audience. Helps manage relationships with technology partners and portal sites that are strategically aligned with the e-commerce goals.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participates in the development of business strategy
- Partner with the Email Campaign Manager to support email and SMS marketing initiatives that drives sales and build customer loyalty and retention
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Assist in developing engaging, unique and creative email content
- Support the execution of a robust email and SMS marketing calendar including setup, QA and deployment of email and SMS campaigns
- Collaborate with Email Campaign Manager and stakeholder(s) to identify requirements, KPIs, A/B or multi-variate testing opportunities, and analyze campaign performance
- Participate in the internal review process of campaign copy decks and data select requests to ensure best practices are incorporated, along with the creative and coding alignment
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule and escalate to manager for resolution as needed
- Partner with Production Consultant to conduct quality assurance reviews in order to ensure accuracy and timeliness of email deployments
- Reviews and approves campaign send details prior to deployment to ensure accuracy of audience targeting and quantities, from name, testing and send date and time
- Review and document campaign immediately after deployment to validate successful completion
- Pull campaign metrics by PSC to report results and additional insights to guide optimization improvements
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to automate processes, eliminating the risk of human error
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Healthcare experience
- Medicare experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- SMS marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Basic understanding of SQL
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:
The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.